X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

24" Tuf Tex

I found a UK supplier selling bags of 25 in the 24" Tuf Tex range of balloons, as I wanted an alternative to the now gone 24" Qualatex. When these balloons pop they shred into lots of little shards, much more than the 24" Qualtex used to.

Anyone else found that?

• Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: 24" Tuf Tex

When inflated tightly the tt24 inch balloons do bust into many small pieces, but they are still my favorite to ride
    The bigger the better

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Blowitbig
      When inflated tightly the tt24 inch balloons do bust into many small pieces, but they are still my favorite to ride
      Yes. My wife is small framed. She sits on the big balloons and slowly bounces and gets faster and harder, because of her slight build it takes a while for them to pop! Qualatex 24" were great for this as when she bounced on them the neck would appear between her legs and jutt out, I found this erotic. On the Tuf Tex 24" this does not happen so much, the BOOM! is impressive though.

Comment

• Zeloon
        • Aug 2019

How strong is TT24, is it better than Q24? How big can it be rode without it blowing up. I am a non-popper

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

TT24 are great for riding , im well over 200 pounds and i can straddle my TT24 then gradually put the majority of my weight on it, love TT balloons
          The bigger the better

Comment

• LoonLover1999

I’m currently going through a pack of tufftex 24” I got from balloons united. Wish I knew a reliable uk supplier that sells in bulk coz I paid a bomb for the ones I have.

Anyway I had a bit of an intimate session earlier and even though I only needed to use 2 balloons when one went it turned into enough shards for 3 of them.

Looking at the remains on my floor I see about 6 pieces and that’s small for a TT24.

If I could describe the balloons in one word it would be orgasmic

One downside is that the balloons degrade fast so best thing to do is bust a load or two on them then bust the balloon
            Last edited by Guest; 24-08-2019, 22:41.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
              Banned
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by LondonLarry
              I found a UK supplier selling bags of 25 in the 24" Tuf Tex range of balloons...
              Which supplier did you get the TT24's from, if I may ask, please?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎