X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jordana
    • Jan 2014

Re: Hello and welcome!

hi! my name is jordana and I am a fetish model. i actually have a bunch of different fetishes, but i just recently got into inflatables and really like them! i have my own clip store and, so far, have only shot a few beach ball clips. but there will definitely be more to come! and in the mean time, if you guys can just check out the clix i have and tell me what you think, that'd be great!

thanks,
    jordana

Comment

• maniek89
      • Jan 2014

Hello, I am Mariusz. I am 24 years old and i'm from Poland. I always like balloons. but the first balon i was blow when i was 12 years old. Sometimes i like wearing sheer, shiny pantyhose and sitting on ballons.

Comment

• john1bl
        • Jan 2014

Hello I am john1bl I have been into balloon for most of my life,44 years of it.
        I live where it is too cold for me in the winter. balloon faves are mexicans 16 and TT17.

Comment

• loonerfun
          • Dec 2013

I just wanted to say thank you so much for creating this forum. I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with balloons with others, as well as learning new things.

I am excited to interact with each of you - HAPPY LOONING!

Comment

• Ash_738
            • Jun 2013

Hey guys
            Shut up and blow!

Comment

• balloon lover 23
              • Feb 2014

Hey everyone

Hmmm never been good at these but my name is eric and I have loved balloons ever since I first saw them. I am a semi popper due to the fact that sometimes I want to save every balloon I can and not pop them and then other times I will pop any balloon I can.

Favorite ways of popping are sit to pop and humping balloons till they pop. I have never done a blow to pop with my mouth because to afraid but have done two, one with a pump and the other a helium tank

Comment

• tkvinyl
                • Feb 2014

I’ve been aware of this site for some time now but today found the courage to join. I am married and in my 30s. My wife knows about my fetish, and sometimes she participates. She is the only person in my life that knows.

Years ago I had this one particular girlfriend that liked to play with beach balls with me, but she had no idea it was a fetish. That was as close as I came to a girlfriend finding out. I never shared it with any other girl I dated until my wife came along, and not until after we were married. My wife is the only person I have ever shared the full extent of my vinyl and inflatable fetish with.

Beach balls are my favorite pool toy. I like them about 24 inches (60cm) and the thinner the vinyl the better. Second to beach balls I like swim rings/tubes without handles and just large enough to put tightly around my waist.

As far as balloons go, I only like Mylar balloons that are reusable. I collect a few Mylar balloons even though most of my toys are vinyl. Related to my inflatable fetish is vinyl clothing. I love girls in vinyl clothing such as tight vinyl pants.

I seek used inflatable pool toys and prefer them to new ones. I do sometimes pop new inflatables but I never pop my favorite ones. I have beach balls that are over 10 years old that still hold air, even though I have had to make repairs to them over the years. I am very careful with the older beach balls in my collection. They sometimes blow a seam unexpectedly due to their age. I still keep them and try to repair them, for those select few I consider my favorites.

I also collect celebrity signed beach balls or inflatables and promotional beach balls like those for concerts and movies. I have some new-in-box collectable inflatables, such as a Britney Spears inflatable chair. Some of my collectables I have never taken out of the packaging and inflated. If I have duplicates, then I will play with the extras. I also have a Britney Spears autographed beach ball.

It is nice to find a place to talk to others with this fetish. I appreciate this forum and hope the community here grows. Thank you!

Comment

• Banzure
                  Inflater of Dolls
                  • Feb 2013

Welcome, new people!
                  Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Deej
                    • Feb 2014

Hi everybody! My name is Deej online. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the United States.

I don't have a whole lot to say about myself, really. I'm a semi-popper (that is, I sometimes like popping balloons by various methods, but many times I don't for various reasons). I particularly enjoy jeweltone balloons between about 16 and 24 inches, such as the Uniques and the Tuftexes.

I look forward to engaging with this community!

Comment

• RasaDaana
                      • Feb 2014

Hello,

Name is Rasa, From Washington State (US)

basically I am here because I realise I had a thing for balloons. I am TERRIFIED of it, but slightly comforted by the group that exists here, but it would be very strange if my colleagues found out. I keep in my apartment a lot of uninflated balloons, but don't feel comfortable using them for any reason. I don't think I have a 'fetish' per se, but an intense interest in balloons as I am an artist, highly educated, and a business owner. I would love to get to meet folks, but i do not know where to start, someone help I am very curious to learn lots, but also very afraid. Also very new! Reply to me, or anything!

All the best. AlKi!

Comment

• tomtate
                        • Mar 2014

Hey everyone
                        I'm a non popper, I love playing with u16s and q24s
                        I'll fill up my bed sometimes and sit and play for hours
                        Straight male, open to chatting with anyone
                        Love the smell and feel of balloons on my skin (like most of us, I'm sure

Comment

• Evangeline Von Winter
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Vicci

So, that's me... time for you to introduce yourselves.
                          Hello to everyone. My name is Evangeline von Winter. I am a fetish model and producer. Last week a fan contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in producing videos for him and this community.

I am sure you have probably never heard of me. LOL while many of my friends have been in blow to pop videos I myself had never starred in any.
                          I, along with my husband, run the largest fetish production company in the north east. We have close to 20 years producing films for many fetishes.

We are really excited about having the opportunity to produce content for you guys and hope you will contact us with comments, suggestions, and most importantly constructive criticism. we need that input to know what we are doing right, and what we should change.

I know there are many different aspects to this group and we hope to produce for all aspects and sub-niches.

We shot our first video today and it will be edited monday and hopefully released tuesday.

In the video I am wearing high heels, black stockings and a garter belt and bra. I am blowing the last of the gallons when you arrive and catch me. you spoiled the surprise by arriving early! I let you get a good look of me popping there balloons with my high heels and clutching them with my hands until they pop.

I know that this might not be your area of interest but thats where your input comes in. When i get my ability to start threads I will start one asking for your input and your ideas.

We are already planning a balloon filled room as a peril trap for my latex batgirl costume.

I am hoping to become a productive member to this community and hope to get to know each of you well.

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                            • Oct 2011

Pleasure to meet you Evangeline Von Winter.

The latex Batgirl costume video sounds fantastic! I hope Batgirl will have to sit-pop lots of the balloons to get out of the trap alive

Comment

• Evangeline Von Winter
                              • Apr 2014

I'm sure thats possible. So lets see... We have sit to pop, blow to pop, and popping with fingers. what else am I missing?

Comment

• Evangeline Von Winter
                                • Apr 2014

Well....I just shot my first blow to pop...and boy was it interesting!

it was the very first time I ever did it either on camera or off! I am happy to say that other than the initial shocked reaction I didn't scream or cry or squeal or anything. O actually giggled afterwards even though it wasn't my intention to!
                                lol

Well, that was fun!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡