Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Inner tubes

Anyone in to car & truck inner tubes. I love them, especially ones that have had a lot of use and been repaired :-)
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: Inner tubes

Interesting you bring that up....
    I recently bought a bunch of geo donuts & they reminded me of how I was obsessed with
    over inflated tires when I was very young. I loved how over inflated wheels were depicted in cartoons when I was growing up as big, donut shaped balloons; usually blown up to bursting point, or popped with a needle as the old gag goes

When I was about five I went with my dad to a friend's auto garage to buy a part for our old Buick. There was an old inner tube on top of a pile of old tires & I asked my dad if I could have it. He asked his friend & he said sure. I brought it home & played with it for a good week, just as if it were a regular inflatable. I remember getting road grime stains all over my clothes & stuff. After about a week the tube was kind of flat so I asked my dad if we could fill it up somehow. We took it to the gas station & after my dad gassed up the Buick he proceeded to fill the inner tube.
    I watched that thing swell, & swell, & swell....in stunned fascination.
    IT. GOT. HUGE.
    It was like a balloon!
    "Here ya go!" He says
    I fell in love with that thing.
    I had so much fun with my big, black donut balloon.
    Then......my mom happened.
    She got tired of the road grime stains getting on everything, including me. When I wasn't looking she threw into the back yard.....to the waiting teeth of our vicious dalmatian.
    I still remember when he stank his teeth into it & it burst like a balloon
    He then mauled what was left.
    I ran to my room screaming & probably cried for a good three hours

Ahhh, memories
    Maybe I'll order one on Ebay for kicks

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

When i was a kid our lokal indoor pool had one. I think it was an old truck inner tube as it was kind of big.
      All us kids loved it and it was always a battle to get on it
      But once on it, it felt really nice and rubbery and I guess that it was there my obsession with floating on latex balloons started..
      Later in my life i got hold of one i got from a lokal tire center. It was not as big.
      I used that one as a seat when i played with my 2,5 m2 kite before i got my trapez for it, trying the lines to it.
      The kite is not big enough to lift me, but it still has quite a pull in strong wind (if i want to fly i use my 12 m2 kite, but that is another story).
      But still the inflated inner tube being pressed against my bag by the pull of the kite felt really good.
      I eventualy had to toss the inner tube becauce it ripped and I had to move to another appartement.

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

It started for me, many moons ago when I went to get a tire fixed. Someone was there with a punctured wheelbarrow tube that had quite a few repairs on it already. They inflated it on an airline and it just bulged out unevenly all over like an old balloon. I was totally transfixed seeing it inflate and hoping it wouldn't burst. I don't know what eventually became of it, but I never heard it pop. Some time later I visited another tire repair dept. and upon seeing their large scrap pile outside, asked if I could have some tubes. They said I could, no problem and I took loads of them home. Most were OK and the majority of the others were repairable. I had so much fun with them :-)

Comment

• Robkopter
          • Aug 2018

Yes I love inner tubes they are soft and rubbery. I love to hump on them seeing the rubber flex under me

Comment

• innerubesmen
            • Jan 2020

YES Inner tubes are the best. I start so young with inner tubes. All time, full time I play around with inner tubes and need someone like me for enjoy

Comment

• globos&bears
              • Jun 2019

In my childhood i was obsesed with inner tubes, its form, sofntness and smell. I remember specially one that my father give me one summer, it was a tractor inner tube, i was around 8 years old, the tractor tube was at least 5' length and it looked like a giant donut for me. I spent all the summer bouncing on that thing , to much exitenent, one day it desappears, i beleave my mom started to worried about me and the tire XD.
              After that i discover inflatable PVC pool toys :-). But my obsetion for inflatables stuff started with balloons.

Comment

• Robkopter
                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by globos&bears
                In my childhood i was obsesed with inner tubes, its form, sofntness and smell. I remember specially one that my father give me one summer, it was a tractor inner tube, i was around 8 years old, the tractor tube was at least 5' length and it looked like a giant donut for me. I spent all the summer bouncing on that thing , to much exitenent, one day it desappears, i beleave my mom started to worried about me and the tire XD.
                After that i discover inflatable PVC pool toys :-). But my obsetion for inflatables stuff started with balloons.
                Cool do you still use inner tubes to play with?

Comment

• Danniballoon
                  • Mar 2018

Imagine working as a tyre fitter been called out out to repair this beauty. As it looks like it's in a field in the middle of nowhere, I'd give it a darn good f##king before I put it back in the tire
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Danniballoon
                    • Mar 2018

The thing that frustrates me is, it getting put back in to the tire without me first having a ride on it. Over time the tire will wear out and the tire then splits and the tube (under pressure), bubbles out of the split like a balloon and bursts with a huge bang. What a waste of a good ride.

...Just my imagination running wild ;-)

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

I've never played with a giant innertube before, big balloons have always been my thing, but i must say the pic of that huge innertube tube blown up soooo big turned me on , it appears some type of lube would be necessary if i were to ride one , can it be rode without any lube and still be able to orgasm?
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• Danniballoon
                        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Blowitbig
                        I've never played with a giant innertube before, big balloons have always been my thing, but i must say the pic of that huge innertube tube blown up soooo big turned me on , it appears some type of lube would be necessary if i were to ride one , can it be rode without any lube and still be able to orgasm?
                        Yes. But then, I've never used lube on anything that I've ridden

Comment

• Robkopter
                          • Aug 2018

I also hump my tubes with no lube. Only use talc powder sometimes to make them silky smooth .
                          I prefer mine soft so I can sink into the rubber.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                            • Jan 2016

I never knew innertubes got that big , i guess talc powder would work good , im gonna try to find one that big , i could really hump it hard without the worry of it busting like a balloon.
                            The bigger the better

Comment

• Danniballoon
                              • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Blowitbig
                              I never knew innertubes got that big , i guess talc powder would work good , im gonna try to find one that big , i could really hump it hard without the worry of it busting like a balloon.
                              ...so long as you don't inflate it too big, otherwise BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎