Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kbeecher
    • Jan 2018

At her mercy

You awaken, become alert. Things around you seem bigger than they should. You can see, hear, and smell - but not move. You have no arms or legs. Your head and torso have become one round cavity tapering to the bottom of what used to be your pelvis. From there extends what used to be your penis. You are an un-inflated 16 inch balloon. Your latex skin is soft and rubbery, brightly colored.

She walks in, the woman of your dreams. She knows about you. While you look and feel like any other balloon, she is aware that you asked for this- you dreamt of it.

What does she have in store for you? Will she be nice, or naughty? That smirk on her face might be a clue. Will you be with her one-on-one, or will she place you among other balloons? The ultimate question is, will she pop you?

You are about to find out!

Does this fantasy ring true for anybody else? I”ve had it since I was quite young. There are a few clips that have been made exploring this angle - I wish there were more from the current balloon fetish content creators.

I’ve written a number of stories exploring this. One of those stories was adapted into a clip by Kylie Jacobs. For me, she has become “The Girl” in my balloon transformation fantasies.
  • Nonpop25
    • Sep 2018

Re: At her mercy

I definitely remember reading a story with a similar concept years ago when a man was given a few helium balloons from his neighbor. He woke up in the middle of the night to the balloons all around him and he was being transformed into one too.

I wish I could find the link to that

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

This reminds me of a story I read a long time ago. was it "in front of the gun"? I'll have to verify that.

Found it! it is indeed In Front Of The Gun.
      Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 17-03-2023, 23:30.
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Kbeecher
        • Jan 2018

Yeah. I wrote that one more than 20 yrs ago back when Chipple had his story site. It’s on this site as well.

Watching my then teen girlfriend playing “The Balloon Water Race” and winning repeatedly and saying things like “I totally shredded that balloon” and “that balloon didn’t stand a chance” was probably what triggered my balloon fetish and the balloon transformation angle. She was a merciless popper and delighted in it. I often wonder if she continues to like to pop balloons today.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
          Stretched like space-time
          • Feb 2018

I suspected you were the author. Not many writers around here, and even less willing to write a balloon pov style story. It kind of humbles us to the scale of our community.

I sadly don't really share this fantasy. But I believe it could find its way somewhere inside a bigger story. I'll keep this concept in mind.
          And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• BalloonFun
            • Apr 2022

It kind of sounds like that book "Metamorphosis", where a guy wakes up a big cockroach. Creepy!!

Comment

• lucid
              • Sep 2016

I wouldn't say I'm into the concept myself but i do find it interesting. I would say that I'm similar in the fact that I do love to be at the complete mercy of a woman who could choose to pop my balloons in the most sadistic ways possible as a way to amuse herself. Or that she could decide to let me keep them. It's quite exciting haha. I think you're just going one step further with it
              I also agree Kylie Jacobs is one of the best to have ever done it.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎