X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eduloon
    • Feb 2020

Looning during quarantine

Hi
    Due to the coronavirus situation that is going on, I was wondering if you have been playing with balloons during quarantine (if your country haves it). Or maybe you can’t due to having the family all day at home.

At least in my country Chile, we don’t have total quarantine yet, but we have preventive quarentine and most of the jobs are taking remote modalities . So I don’t have to go to class, but i have the family at home all day.
    Im keeping my stash just at the side of my bed for easy access at all time. And at nights i have keeping playing with my serpentex 9” and 12” leaving the noisy fan on, to mask all the squeaks.

During the evenings i liked to sit on top of a balloon meanwhile im studying, keeping it inside of the pants in case someone comes in the room.

What are you doing at this hard times?
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: Looning during quarantine

See, it’s become really hard for me to do anything because everyone’s at home now.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

I can’t really play at night either because the walls are too thin. Can’t risk loud squeaks or pops. Could use inflatables but they can be squeaky too
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

not a good situation overall, everyone's home.

Comment

• sexyneck
          • Feb 2016

You can apply baby powder all over the balloon, before have sex with it. This will quiet down the balloon when you are fucking it. I do that every time before I fuck it.

Originally posted by wildheart
          I can’t really play at night either because the walls are too thin. Can’t risk loud squeaks or pops. Could use inflatables but they can be squeaky too

Comment

• Ryan556
            • Sep 2016

Well for me I still have privacy and time to play since my parents both have jobs that are essential but they aren't around much people so their safe. I still have work too but my job schudule is the opposite of my parents so I have plenty of time to play since I have the house to myself during the day. I seriously can't wait for all this to be over though.

Comment

• Leonard92
              • Aug 2015

Not anymore...
              I am not able to play, as me and my family are isolated together. I just watch looner videos to compensate for this . I hope we will all get well over this critical period. Stay safe.

Comment

• AlexisLoon
                • Feb 2020

Same situation as everyone else here, the house isn't as empty as it usually is and I have awfully thin walls, not to mention I usually end up being quite noisy when playing. That said, I still get my chances every now and then. Luckily I have a couple of helium mylars from before things really got serious and those will last me a good while. But the real problem I'm running into is I can't really pop any because I was already pretty low on my balloon stock, and every store is pretty much shuttered for a while.

Comment

• TheMole
                  • Nov 2019

I'm ok, I'm a bit of a prepper in all regards so I stocked up on good balloons before everything really went down. I also lucky and have a private place for fun. Best wishes everyone, stay safe!

Comment

• Tookus
                    • Nov 2019

I just put in a small order for some more GL900.

Comment

• Black_Bear
                      • May 2013

My gf is letting me fill a balloon everyday since I have been told to work from home. She likes having these round.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Anttemp18
                        • Nov 2019

I’m fortunate to have privacy but I’m so occupied at work and taking calls, I barely get a chance to play with.

Comment

• Chip67
                          • Dec 2019

Hello My Fellow Looners:

These are very tough times dealing with the COVID-19 virus; I live in the southeastern part of CT just over the border from NY. My wife and I are both healthy and staying at home. I am extremely fortunate to have a wife that understands my enjoyment of inflating large 24" to 36" and larger balloons. Today, she told me to go and have fun with my balloons. So today I inflated, with the help of a blower, approx. 60 - 36" Balloons, plus 2 - 36" Qualatex Helium filled Balloons, I inflated Saturday. I have included a picture for your enjoyment.

Stay Safe and Healthy and Stay at Home.

Happy Looning,
                          Chip60
                          Attached Files

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Chip60
                            Hello My Fellow Looners:

These are very tough times dealing with the COVID-19 virus; I live in the southeastern part of CT just over the border from NY. My wife and I are both healthy and staying at home. I am extremely fortunate to have a wife that understands my enjoyment of inflating large 24" to 36" and larger balloons. Today, she told me to go and have fun with my balloons. So today I inflated, with the help of a blower, approx. 60 - 36" Balloons, plus 2 - 36" Qualatex Helium filled Balloons, I inflated Saturday. I have included a picture for your enjoyment.

Happy Looning,
                            Chip60
                            That looks amazing! Do you have any more photos?

Comment

• Asclepio
                              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Chip60
                              Hello My Fellow Looners:

Happy Looning,
                              Chip60
                              WOW thats for sure a nice way to spend your time isolated, I am 100% sure i wouldnt care to be some days alone if i have some many loons like you.
                              Very nice work man, stay safe and keep having fun.
                              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎