X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Your First Big Balloon

After playing with balloons for a few months, I managed to get a 20 inch red helium balloon at a fair. It was plugged with a plastic cork. I remember watching a hot woman with a black dress inflate it on a helium tank till the neck popped out. She took the huge balloon an held it between her legs wile putting in a stopper with a ribbon tied to it. That night i took the balloon to my room locked the door got naked and humped it on my bed. it was tight and soft as the same time, I lasted a bout 2 minutes, riding it hard as it screeched an the neck budged out, before busting all over it. I cleaned the balloon sheets, cum everywhere. The next two days I took the stopper and inflated it more then humped it. The third day I overinflated it huge. About 1 minute into riding, it went off with an ear piercing bang. Pieces every where stuck to the walls. That was some balloon!! WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST BIG BALLOON AND WHAT DID YOU DO?
  • glovepopper
    • May 2019

Re: Your First Big Balloon

My first big balloon was a bit unusual - because it was a black latex stocking. Fully inflated had the size of GL1200 balloon. I inflated and played with this thing many times before it finally burst. I've always had intense orgasms during riding and humping these stocking balloons...

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

The first bigger than average balloons I had was either some 48cm Bini balloons or what I assume was 15" Uniques. I can't remember which I tried first, but I had both of them before I ordered some 16" and 24" Qualatex online.
      The 24" QTex was my first "woah those are huge!" moment. And that was before I even inflated them.

Comment

• SRider
        • Jun 2018

My first balloons bigger than 12 inches were a pack of paddle-moulded 16-inchers made by Proloon of Taiwan, which I got in 2014. The quality of the balloons was awful and only a few would inflate to rated size, but at the time I thought it was the best thing ever. Then, in 2017, I discovered bigger balloons in my local toy stores; unbranded "36 inch" (only inflated to 24") Chinese balloons. I brought home one red balloon and one blue balloon, which scared me when it popped on a sharp burr on a standing lamp that I didn't know about until then. Later that year I found the "Xiaobo" brand of Chinese 36" balloons which would indeed go all the way to 36 inches... if they even inflated at all. The quality was so inconsistent that each color may well have been a different brand, with the red, light blue, black and clear balloons being excellent, the white ones being very good when they had no defects, the pink and green ones being dull and frequently defective and the orange and yellow ones never even getting blown up, due to either existing pinholes or uneven inflation which I was sure would lead to an early pop.

Comment

• oscar92070
          • Aug 2018

Originally posted by glovepopper
          My first big balloon was a bit unusual - because it was a black latex stocking. Fully inflated had the size of GL1200 balloon. I inflated and played with this thing many times before it finally burst. I've always had intense orgasms during riding and humping these stocking balloons...

Where did you get those latex stockings?

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

My first genuinely big balloon was from a packet of "giant balloons" from Alpen. They're paddles something like 14" by 16". Their advantage was that they appeared from time to time in stores alongside the normal 12" party balloons.

i don't remember what my first internet "big balloons" were. Something from Kaboom back when Kaboom's range was considerable. Probably in the 20-30" range.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
              • Mar 2019

I've always played with big balloons but my first would have to be a q36 in plain white.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                • Oct 2019

I didn't start buying balloons for myself until I got my own bank account, in which I got a few days after I graduated high school so that I could put the gift money somewhere. I made my first purchase at Balloons United on one horny day at college. I bought four Cattex 32" balloons, two of them with a shining star print, and two with a fireworks print. This pink loon was the first one I pulled from the bag.
                I also bought a cheap balloon pump from Amazon so that I could blow it up. It was much louder than I expected so it scared the crap out of me. When I brought myself to blow up the balloon I think I only blew it up to 3/4 it's rated size. Then I clipped it closed and stepped out of the room for a bit because I was so scared at first. I stood out there for about a minute before I walked back in. My attraction for that balloon flooded my mind then. I bumped it in the air and around my room, then I started kissing and snuggling it. I would've kept it overnight, but at that time I had a roommate I didn't get along with, so I deflated it and put it away for the night worrying that she would come back then.
                Attached Files
                *notices bulge*

Comment

• wildheart
                  • Apr 2015

I had a few qualatex 24” a while ago but I wasn’t able to fully inflate them back then. I always find the really big balloons much more scary. I can overinflate anything under 16” easily but getting a 24” or bigger to rated size is difficult.
                  How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                  My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Asclepio
                    • Sep 2018

I remember as it was yesterday, It was a Black 16¨from Unique, really good loon, I used it many times doing it bigger with each inflation, till it finally popped at the 5th try.
                    Maybe 14 years ago.
                    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• JOhara
                      • Jul 2015

I remember going to a local party store and asking if there were any “bigger than normal” balloons in stock. I was after 16 inch and that is what I got. They asked if I wanted them filled with helium and while I would love it, I needed to be discreet getting them home so I said I had a small tank at “the party” ... lol

I asked for pink and light blue balloons and got two of each, paid for the loose balloons and left. When I got home I got down to my boxers, and blew up one of the pink and one of the blue balloons to full size. I did not permanently tie them. I was fully aroused just admiring the large size of them. I got down and started grinding myself against the pink one when hugging (gently) the blue one. I edged myself and then deflated both balloons to allow the feeling of an orgasm to pass. Then I reinflated the balloons, first the blue one to normal capacity, slightly under. But the pink one I wanted to see how big I could get it after its been inflated once. I kept going feeling the arousal build. The balloon got to about 18 inches maybe more, it was a big sexy bulby shape and very tight. Looked like it could pop so I didnt add any more air. I wanted to ride the softer blue one and started straddling it and grinding forward and backward while teasing the overinflated pink one by hugging and rubbing it making it squeak. I layed forward with the blue balloon straddled between my legs and the pink against my chest. I continued grinding/humping and came hard on the blue balloon. It was one of the best sessions and it went so fast. I cleaned up my mess in my boxers and deflated both balloons. I had a few more sessions with those balloons before they got worn out.

Comment

• RainbowYarn
                        • Jan 2020

A 36 inch my dad got me for my birthday. Big tight blue shiny one. For the most part it stayed dangling from the ceiling, but he took it down later on for me to play with.

Had a lot of fun bouncing and riding it.

Of course, at the end of the party, my dad took it and burst it along with all my other balloons.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                          • Mar 2016

Back when Party City still had 36 inch balloons, I bought a pack as soon as I could. I remember how excited I was to get home and screw around with them.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2018

I think for me, the first time, was probably buying an orange, 5ft weather balloon. I've air-filed it, and filled it with helium too (though it didn't remain floating for long, as it's not meant too), and just remember cuddling it, laying on it naked, and generally playing with it (and myself) and enjoying the silky sensation of it against my body and manhood. I came quickly, if memory serves, as it was such an intensely erotic experience.

The other time, was filling a 36" Qualatex round latex balloon with gas, but whilst doing so naked. Standing next to the coldness of the helium tank, and pressing my erect member against it, whilst slowly filling up my 36" balloon slowly, and watching it (and me) get bigger and tighter. That was great fun too!

Comment

• PBK
                              • Mar 2019

My first giant was a 5' dark crystal blue I bought at a novelty store. I was about 6 or 7 and my mom and my sister admonished me for wasting my spending money on such a stupid child's toy. "It'll blow away or pop and that will be the end of it" they'd chide me. I blew it up many times and played with it and finally it popped unexpectedly after almost a year of playing with it, deflating it and blowing it back up again.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎