What balloon or inflatable did you lose your "virginity" to.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonbuster
    • Dec 2017

Re: What balloon or inflatable did you lose your "virginity" to.

My first exciting memory of balloons,I was 4-5, when I exploded some bigger balloon, and during this pleasure I felt early erection. In the next years I never busted ballons.
    I was 12, when I got a yellow balloon in the school. At home, alone I decided to explode it. It was very exciting, because I could remember previous arousal of balloon busting, and I always liked waching other guys popping balloons. I started blowing up it, somtimes I stopped, pressed the balloon to my dick. I didn't know why did I, but it was very good. I was innocent and I found it very exciting. My dick got hard. Sometimes I was hitting my cock with balloon. I continued blowing up, till the BANG. It was an ecstatic experience,what the orgasm followed . I didn' know, what happened, but it was very, very good end exciting...to lose virginity.
    Last edited by balloonbuster; 04-11-2018, 22:10.

Comment

• robert_ros_jr
      • Nov 2018

hi... i lost my virginity on a 24" green salver mexican ball.... i was 12 - 13 years old... i was too scared because I didnt know whats happening... the first rubbing was exciting humping and humping.... then I cum... I think was pee... then i remember my sex class LOL... sadly my ball its popped... i was inflating her until get tight... then i was playing around my room.... (I diddint notice was a little nail out of my closet).... then sadly Ii get a loudest pop i ever hear... and another a big exciting and no more cum´s ;( then i gent to another ball but... i remember that balll with special feelings

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

This is a great thread!
        When I was a young teen, and went shopping with my parents, I used to sneak away if I knew a balloons/party store was nearby. I took painful steps to make sure I wasn't followed. Once I got to the party store, I would buy what I went in there for and regroup with my parents with my precious prize tucked in an inside pocket of my jacket.
        When I was 13, I was browsing a party store on one of these forays while we were Christmas shopping in a nearby city and bought 3 40" balloons. I don't know what the brand was (This was over 25 years ago) but it wasn't Qualatex. The balloons came 3 to a pack and the pack I selected had colors that were orange, yellow and white. The balloons had a very rich latex smell and the best I could guess looking back I'd say they might have been Tilco/Prestige 40". Just a guess, though.
        Anyway, after we got home, I patiently waited for my parents to go to bed. Once they were in bed and sound asleep I snuck to the basement with my treasure and selected the yellow one. I blew it up until it was huge and beginning to neck. I wrapped my arms around the yellow behemoth as best as I could and squeezed. This overwhelming sensation came over me and I felt something amazing overtake my whole body that I never felt before. I just had my first orgasm, and it was with a balloon! I didn't even realize I let the balloon go while I sat on the floor savoring the heavenly moment as the balloon whooshed and made a quiet farting noise, exhaling all its air.
        I repeated this every night with the same 3 balloons for over a year until the balloons got so sticky and weak they were unusable. I had sex with a female for the first time less than a year after that first orgasm and it was great, but I don't think anything will ever give me the same sensation as the orgasm I experienced from that unknown brand yellow balloon.

Comment

• Cho
          • Mar 2019

My "first time" was with a quite big (maybe 16"?) Crysal green balloon. I humped one or two balloons before (a small red one and a orange mcdonalds one) but I never came before with a balloon. Until I asked myself what would happen if I gently laid on the balloon. And I think I don't need to say what happened then.

Comment

• Slugamano
            • Jul 2016

I used to have a balloon/popping phobia and when I was about 10 I wanted to overcome on it. I bought balloons, blew them up and tried to pop them, underneath my blanket with a long needle. I disliked the long balloons, the round red ones attracted me much more.

When the well-inflated balloon was covered by the blanket I couldn't feel the "end of balloon" intense enough so I tried to lay on the blanket and grind the balloon. During that "exercise" reached my very first erection. As I was moving more and more heavier forth and back on the blanket covered balloon I held the needle in my hand but finally the balloon popped with a muffled bang. So did I... That was my very first sensual encounter.

Later I repeated the process more and more consciously, focusing on the final pleasure. This "reward" helped me over my fear of balloons.

As I met with the real sex balloons remained something exciting but on a different way: I like the B2P in the companion of my wife and she knows she can always turn me on by starting to inflate a balloon even it will not be popped; but that's another story...

Comment

• glovepopper
              • May 2019

It's my real story:
              When I was 15 year old, we had a party at the end of primary school. Someone bought red cylindrical balloons (similar to the condoms) for this party, and we decorated our classroom with these balloons. While blowing these balloons, I noticed that I got excited, so I took a few of these (uninflated) balloons to home.
              At home I began inflating one balloon, and I got erection again. So i took off my clothes, and start to masturbate while blowing this balloon. When balloon was big and tight, I started humping this balloon, I expected the balloon will burst under my naked body. But the balloon doesn't burst, and I got a very strong orgasm...
              It was my "first time" with a balloon. I did not even know it was a kind of fetish, when it happened...

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

Wow , that was a long time ago, but if my memory serves me correctly it was a blue 16 inch balloon that i some got from school ,i came home and started blowing it up and i felt ( tingling ) down there and as the balloon got bigger n bigger i got more eccited and started rubbing the balloon on my cock until i came , but here's my question, what made me decide to think. Hey , im gonna rub this balloon on my cock .?
                The bigger the better

Comment

• BalloonAus
                  • May 2019

Mine was in inflatable hammer I got in a showbag. I remember pressing it against myself and it felt good, I then put it in my pants and curved it around so I could reach the nozzle to blow. I would then blow it up and let it down, then keep doing it until I came. That was the start of this crazy whirlwind of fun!!!

Comment

• Eastlooner
                    • Apr 2019

I remember it... it was polish made KZPG paddle balloon of about 16" and it was red. Had been inflated may times with the mouth and finally it has reached about 20" and popped few seconds after being knotted with a string. I have popped same time without using hands and without touching him. Just for the look

Comment

• Ballo
                      • Jun 2019

I can’t really remember my first time as I was very young, around maybe 4 or 5, but I used to hump my blankets and call it tickling and I remember often thinking of balloons during this and soon realised I could hump balloons without them popping (I used to be terrified of balloons). I somehow first came without a balloon (surprising as humping balloons was a regular occurrence whereas masturbating was not) but the balloon virginity was lost shortly after to a cheap 9” from a local shop which became my go to for years as it was the best I could afford(20 for £1)/get at a young age living in a small town.

Comment

• 7balloon
                        One of the First Online
                        • Dec 2018

I first got off on balloons at age 7. it's the first time I blew them up and masturbated with them. I've done it pretty much every day since then. Got into popping from a babysitter at age 9/10.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎