Old 06-12-2018, 06:53 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Default It's Christmas :)
Yeah, Christmas again. Up went the decorations and it goes without really saying including clusters of balloons. Of course more loons blown up than needed, he, he! Now got some kicking around the floor plus quite a few left in the packet for playtimes to come What's your Christmas decorating like?
Old 09-12-2018, 08:16 PM

Seasider is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It's Christmas :)
We’ve not used balloons to decorate for Christmas before but I was browsing eBay the other day and found 100 Christmas coloured belbal balloons for £4 and I couldn’t resist. They were delivered yesterday while I was out and when I got home my wife said not more balloons!! When I said they were for Christmas decorations she just smiled! I can’t wait to do some nice clusters around the dining room and sitting room!!
Attached Images:
Old 09-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Phobic non-popper

Bjorn is on a distinguished road
I don't have balloons as a Christmas decoration. I never have balloons as decoration, I store my balloons in a storage room and take them whenever I like to bounce or hump on them.

I saw a neighbour (a single woman) who have small balloons in the christmastree. A plastic tree offcourse, otherwise the balloons will pop when hanging them in the tree.

I don't think she's a looner, the balloons are to small. I think it's because of the cat.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:49 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
For me, I have balloons up at home (as I live on my own) all-year-round anyway, so I don't tend to do anything special or different for Christmas.

I have a 15ft-long air-filled arch stretched-out diagonally across my living room all year long anyway, and then my bedroom is filled with different balloon - air-filled and helium ones as well.

If I lived somewhere nicer, and bigger, and I was a multi-millionaire () I'd certainly change things up, and have more Christmas balloons, or Christmas-themed balloon decorations around. But right now, it's just not possible, so I make-do. As long as I've got some balloons around, then I'm happy.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:28 PM
MichaelLoona

I don't really decorate with balloons for Christmas, but i have a really good lady friend that I've never met, only online and I try to do something every year for her. Of course after I'm done sending her all the pics / video, I have whats left over which pretty much counts as decorations. So I guess you can say I do decorate with balloons for Christmas lol. Attached is a pic from last Christmas
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg 20171223_173426.jpg (3.45 MB, 179 views)
Old 11-12-2018, 12:33 AM

Casey88 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MichaelLoona View Post
I don't really decorate with balloons for Christmas, but i have a really good lady friend that I've never met, only online and I try to do something every year for her. Of course after I'm done sending her all the pics / video, I have whats left over which pretty much counts as decorations. So I guess you can say I do decorate with balloons for Christmas lol. Attached is a pic from last Christmas
These are gorgeous, which balloons are these ?
Old 11-12-2018, 03:50 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
WOW! Puts my decorating to shame. Those are gorgeous. Good sizes.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:07 AM

Popemall is on a distinguished road
Michael, those look GREAT!
Old 11-12-2018, 09:55 PM
MichaelLoona

Originally Posted by Casey88 View Post
These are gorgeous, which balloons are these ?
All the green and red balloons were just Q11's and some of those I went ahead and put them in a clear Q16 with snowflakes. Others were random 32" Christmas balloons I got from Balloons United, Cattex I believe, but I'm not sure and the big clear balloon in the center was a 24" party city balloon stuffed with 11 inch white holly leave print balloons. It did turn out nice and thank you for the nice comments. It'll be really hard to top that one this year lol

Last edited by MichaelLoona; 11-12-2018 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:15 AM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
I’ve just tried something new; probably we will use it as a part of Christmas decoration. I bought some transparent white 5in tiny balloon, non-helium quality. I inflated them with helium, close to the maximal size and let them float up to the ceiling. Afteer an hour or so they started slowly to float down like large snowflakes. I took about 3 hours to reach the floor and if kick them up an additional some-minute flight will happen.

Finally the floor will be covered with those nice whiteish little orbs...