Old 17-11-2018, 06:21 AM

LoneLoonRider is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reliable Balloon Sources
Originally Posted by BlueYoshi View Post
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005S4QK98..._oYY5BbBW27Y0Y

Yup, these are the real deal. Standard White Q24s. Quality seems all right. Although, it could be my imagination, but it seems like the later batches of Q24s were never up to par with earlier batches. At any rate, this really are Qualatex brand.

Bear in mind: if you’re uneasy about receiving a package with the name of a seller that evokes “party supplies,” you may want to skip this.
Bought one. Can confirm, they're legit.
Old 25-11-2018, 12:39 PM

LoonerPlanet is on a distinguished road
A few months back there was a question about jennyloons. I've ordered from them once and can confirm that they are good. Another German-run Looner site. Unmarked packing, if that is important. (For awhile, they had imprinted GL 700 with their logo, which I love.)

I've also had very good luck with bargainballoons.com, which is based in Canada. They have started carrying Tuftex balloons (whoo hoo), as well as BSA, CTI, and Qtex. Good selection of imprints and large balloons. I've used them many times. Their shipping costs to the US are very reasonable.

Ballooncountry in the US (South Carolina) has a large collection of Tuftex, up to 60 inch. Brody's balloons, based outside of Chicago, carries lots of Qtex, Metallic, some Tuftex, and a large collection of climb-in balloons. Both of those are reliable, but their shipping costs are higher.

Finally, I just ordered from larocksmagic, which has both Qtex and Betallic. Fast and fine.

Note: The last batch of sites tend to use old Qtex boxes to ship, so they aren't as private as jenny loons, balloons-united, or loonerworld; but they are faster and cheaper for North Americans.

One more note. If you love Tuftex as much as I do, it is really important to order from a site that sends fresh ones. (I got burned once on old ones that smelled bad and popped easily). I think all of these sites have fast turnover and fresh balloons.
Old 26-11-2018, 09:31 PM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LoonerPlanet View Post
A few months back there was a question about jennyloons. I've ordered from them once and can confirm that they are good. Another German-run Looner site. Unmarked packing, if that is important. (For awhile, they had imprinted GL 700 with their logo, which I love.)

I've also had very good luck with bargainballoons.com, which is based in Canada. They have started carrying Tuftex balloons (whoo hoo), as well as BSA, CTI, and Qtex. Good selection of imprints and large balloons. I've used them many times. Their shipping costs to the US are very reasonable.

Ballooncountry in the US (South Carolina) has a large collection of Tuftex, up to 60 inch. Brody's balloons, based outside of Chicago, carries lots of Qtex, Metallic, some Tuftex, and a large collection of climb-in balloons. Both of those are reliable, but their shipping costs are higher.

Finally, I just ordered from larocksmagic, which has both Qtex and Betallic. Fast and fine.

Note: The last batch of sites tend to use old Qtex boxes to ship, so they aren't as private as jenny loons, balloons-united, or loonerworld; but they are faster and cheaper for North Americans.

One more note. If you love Tuftex as much as I do, it is really important to order from a site that sends fresh ones. (I got burned once on old ones that smelled bad and popped easily). I think all of these sites have fast turnover and fresh balloons.
For now I added just Jennyloons - bargain balloons is already in the list, and you mentioned the issues with old stock with the others.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:00 PM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
Suzie, is this your business?

Suzi_card_1.jpg
Old 20-01-2019, 01:52 PM

Tdo8888 is an unknown quantity at this point
I often use bargainvalloons.ca or have got the Semoertex online site for shipments in Canada.
Old 20-01-2019, 03:51 PM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Slugamano View Post
Suzie, is this your business?

Attachment 490
Ha, ha I wish it was!
Old 26-01-2019, 11:53 AM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
Could you help us? We have been looking for small, 7" balloons. My wife prefers them because those can be popped with 3 or 4 deep breaths.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:58 PM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
It looks like KBI has shut down, so I've removed them from the list.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:24 PM

john1bl is on a distinguished road
That's odd they just got an order of mexican 16" in and I orders some.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:38 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
I also got an email from them within the past week or so, about new balloons. (In fact I think it was about the Mexican 16 inch.) If they've shut down, then what is this...?