Old 29-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Happy looner

Fred is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: What balloon or inflatable did you lose your "virginity" to.
Mine was a rubber glove I had seen videos and I used rubber gloves for a while before getting some cheap balloons
Old 29-10-2018, 05:07 PM

charliekelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What balloon or inflatable did you lose your "virginity" to.
I was around 13 or 14 or so, I hadn't had the chance to be near balloons since I was a little kid and my only experience was through videos I would watch on youtube that I could definitely feel "something" during. I had no real knowledge about sexuality or even masturbation (thanks a lot for that, catholic school...) but I could tell I was excited when watching cute girls playing with balloons.

Anyway, my parents came home one night from a party and managed to bring along a bouquet of five or six black 12" helium balloons along with a helium mylar too. They didn't know where to put them due to our overly curious cats, so I volunteered to keep them in my room. I just remember staring at them and tugging at the strings for hours that night. My first experience with balloons in private! I grabbed them and hugged them tight against my body and tried to quietly play with them through the night.

The next day, my parents left for church or something, leaving me alone with these balloons. I hadn't popped any in years and knowing of the community separation of poppers and nonpoppers, I wanted to find out myself where I fell. I took all the balloons, tied them to my wrist, and brought them over to my chair. I pulled down the smallest one their was and pressed it onto the chair. I slowly put all my weight on it (still pretty lightweight back then), and watched the neck stretch out slowly. This unexpectedly really got me going, so I started bouncing away on it. It gave out with a BANG, which scared the hell out of me, but also really got me hard! I pulled down another one, the biggest and tightest I could see, and squeezed it into my chest with all my might. It got super tight, but couldn't pop with just my strength. Subconsciously, I was probably too scared to pop it and not only get scared but to also lose my opportunity to feel such a great balloon.

I suddenly got an idea -- I don't know how or why it jumped into my head, but I was compelled to put it on the ground and put my crotch on it. The pressure between the tight helium balloon trying to escape and my dick got me super hard. I pulled all the other balloons around me and hugged them as I started humping as hard as I could into the balloon. The bouquet of helium balloons bouncing around, the tight balloon against my dick, and my excitement quickly got to me. My first orgasm quickly came, right in my pants and leaking through onto the balloon. I felt like I had climbed a mountain; tired but the most blissful feeling in my life.

I was scared at first that I had done something terrible; I popped all the other ones (except the mylar) and tried to pretend that it never happened. Maybe to convince myself that I was "normal" and that I hadn't crossed the line into straight up fetishism. Maybe a little bit of old Catholic guilt? Who knows. But later that night, I saw that round mylar birthday balloon floating in the corner and I couldn't control myself. I humped the hell out of that tight balloon everyday for the next month until it stopped floating.

Luckily, I've learned to balance my life since then and not rely entirely on balloons for sexual pleasure. They can only do so much after all. But to this day, nothing gets me harder than a beautiful girl with a bouquet of helium balloons.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:13 AM

undecidedguy is on a distinguished road
I was 13 and had just had a summer party with some friends. They had all gone home but there were plenty of balloons around my house and a lot of fresh ones still in their bags. All 12 inch from party city. I took a green one and blew it up nowhere near rated size (I was a non popper at first) and tried to pop it by sitting on it. That didn't work, so I tried other methods. Eventually one position I tried was laying on it and humping it, although I was young and innocent and had no idea what humping even was. This felt really good and I kept it up, harder and harder trying to pop the balloon to help me get over my fear. Well.... after a while, one of us popped and it definitely wasn't the balloon... so that was the balloon I lost my looner virginity to, as well as my first ever climax whatsoever. Because of this, I have been imprinted with loving balloons because it was truly my first ever sexual experience!
Old 03-11-2018, 08:56 AM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
I played with balloons a lot when I was little, so its hard to pinpoint when I actually figured out that I liked humping them, but I have for as long as I can remember. But I really started realizing what I was doing with them when I was 11 or 12.
Old 03-11-2018, 02:26 PM

rickjohn is on a distinguished road
From what I remember it was a red soft balloon and I think it was a 12 😍
Old 04-11-2018, 10:10 AM

balloonbuster is on a distinguished road
My first exciting memory of balloons,I was 4-5, when I exploded some bigger balloon, and during this pleasure I felt early erection. In the next years I never busted ballons.
I was 12, when I got a yellow balloon in the school. At home, alone I decided to explode it. It was very exciting, because I could remember previous arousal of balloon busting, and I always liked waching other guys popping balloons. I started blowing up it, somtimes I stopped, pressed the balloon to my dick. I didn't know why did I, but it was very good. I was innocent and I found it very exciting. My dick got hard. Sometimes I was hitting my cock with balloon. I continued blowing up, till the BANG. It was an ecstatic experience,what the orgasm followed . I didn' know, what happened, but it was very, very good end exciting...to lose virginity.

Last edited by balloonbuster; 04-11-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:04 PM

robert_ros_jr is on a distinguished road
hi... i lost my virginity on a 24" green salver mexican ball.... i was 12 - 13 years old... i was too scared because I didnt know whats happening... the first rubbing was exciting humping and humping.... then I cum... I think was pee... then i remember my sex class LOL... sadly my ball its popped... i was inflating her until get tight... then i was playing around my room.... (I diddint notice was a little nail out of my closet).... then sadly Ii get a loudest pop i ever hear... and another a big exciting and no more cums ;( then i gent to another ball but... i remember that balll with special feelings
Old 07-04-2019, 09:23 AM

PBK is on a distinguished road
This is a great thread!
When I was a young teen, and went shopping with my parents, I used to sneak away if I knew a balloons/party store was nearby. I took painful steps to make sure I wasn't followed. Once I got to the party store, I would buy what I went in there for and regroup with my parents with my precious prize tucked in an inside pocket of my jacket.
When I was 13, I was browsing a party store on one of these forays while we were Christmas shopping in a nearby city and bought 3 40" balloons. I don't know what the brand was (This was over 25 years ago) but it wasn't Qualatex. The balloons came 3 to a pack and the pack I selected had colors that were orange, yellow and white. The balloons had a very rich latex smell and the best I could guess looking back I'd say they might have been Tilco/Prestige 40". Just a guess, though.
Anyway, after we got home, I patiently waited for my parents to go to bed. Once they were in bed and sound asleep I snuck to the basement with my treasure and selected the yellow one. I blew it up until it was huge and beginning to neck. I wrapped my arms around the yellow behemoth as best as I could and squeezed. This overwhelming sensation came over me and I felt something amazing overtake my whole body that I never felt before. I just had my first orgasm, and it was with a balloon! I didn't even realize I let the balloon go while I sat on the floor savoring the heavenly moment as the balloon whooshed and made a quiet farting noise, exhaling all its air.
I repeated this every night with the same 3 balloons for over a year until the balloons got so sticky and weak they were unusable. I had sex with a female for the first time less than a year after that first orgasm and it was great, but I don't think anything will ever give me the same sensation as the orgasm I experienced from that unknown brand yellow balloon.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:44 PM

Cho is on a distinguished road
My "first time" was with a quite big (maybe 16"?) Crysal green balloon. I humped one or two balloons before (a small red one and a orange mcdonalds one) but I never came before with a balloon. Until I asked myself what would happen if I gently laid on the balloon. And I think I don't need to say what happened then.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:54 AM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
I used to have a balloon/popping phobia and when I was about 10 I wanted to overcome on it. I bought balloons, blew them up and tried to pop them, underneath my blanket with a long needle. I disliked the long balloons, the round red ones attracted me much more.

When the well-inflated balloon was covered by the blanket I couldn't feel the "end of balloon" intense enough so I tried to lay on the blanket and grind the balloon. During that "exercise" reached my very first erection. As I was moving more and more heavier forth and back on the blanket covered balloon I held the needle in my hand but finally the balloon popped with a muffled bang. So did I... That was my very first sensual encounter.

Later I repeated the process more and more consciously, focusing on the final pleasure. This "reward" helped me over my fear of balloons.

As I met with the real sex balloons remained something exciting but on a different way: I like the B2P in the companion of my wife and she knows she can always turn me on by starting to inflate a balloon even it will not be popped; but that's another story...