Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cho
    • Mar 2019

Looner Confession

How did you guys tell your partner about your balloon fetish?
    And how did they react?

I'm currently not in a relationship but I'm really worried that ,when the time has come, she will be weirded out and I wouldn't want to end a otherwise perfect relationship.

What do you guys think about that topic?
  • lioon
    • Dec 2018

Re: Looner Confession

I'd get it out as soon as possible. Not something to randomly share on a first date, lol, but when you get to talking about sex stuff... I mean, it's just a sex thing (mostly), right? So treat it as such. Some people like to be touched in certain places, some people like little playful bites, some people like balloons. Don't compartmentalize your fetish, like it's this locked room separate from the rest of your sexual self. An "otherwise perfect" relationship is not. If she can't at least accept it, that's not going to work in the long run. Beyond that, it depends. It's impossible to say.

However, what you shouldn't do is hide it as long as possible and let it eat away at you.

Comment

• globos&bears
      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by lioon
      I'd get it out as soon as possible. Not something to randomly share on a first date, lol, but when you get to talking about sex stuff... I mean, it's just a sex thing (mostly), right? So treat it as such. Some people like to be touched in certain places, some people like little playful bites, some people like balloons. Don't compartmentalize your fetish, like it's this locked room separate from the rest of your sexual self. An "otherwise perfect" relationship is not. If she can't at least accept it, that's not going to work in the long run. Beyond that, it depends. It's impossible to say.

However, what you shouldn't do is hide it as long as possible and let it eat away at you.
      The same here. I tell him/her before the relationship goes much deeper and it could hurts more if we going to take apart couse he/she do not like it.

All my ex- boyfriends/girlfriends knows about my fetish, my friends too.

It works for me an now i am in a very good relationship for 3 years now and balloons are part of oue sex rutine.

Comment

• LuciferLooner

Exact same as the last two comments.
        It does help to tell them early on, most girls accept it and have fun with it be it popper or not
        You shouldnt ever hide a fetish from someone....

Comment

• AspergerS50
          • Jul 2018

Maggie Berloon at Looners-united.com has some really great articles on this subject under Maggie's Corner.

Comment

• nonpoper
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by LuciferLooner
            You shouldnt ever hide a fetish from someone....
            People are hiding their fetish for balloons because they are scared of what other people are gonna think about who you are

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎