Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2019, 05:51 PM

Cho is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My mum finally asked me about my balloon fetish....
I would admit that you have balloons around in your room/whereever you hide them. But as BalloonBoyUK said, I would tell her a different reason, why you have them, like the mentioned stress relief idea. Another option would be to admit what you were actually doing with the balloon. I don't know neither of you nor your mother, and especially not your relationship. But it would give you more options to live out your fetish, e.g. ordering balloons without the wory others might find them and ask you about it.

@Slugamano I think you got the optimal reaction. No embarassing talk and free suply. Only the "I-know-you-know"-situation.
Old 25-06-2019, 06:57 PM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cho View Post
@Slugamano I think you got the optimal reaction. No embarassing talk and free suply. Only the "I-know-you-know"-situation.
I agree...
Old 26-06-2019, 02:27 AM

7balloon is on a distinguished road
I'm an out looner so I can say it's not that bad. Everyone, including my in-laws knows about my fetish. They don't really have any idea what that means other than I really like balloons and it's probably something sexual.

It might be the same for your family. Hope it turns out well.

Hope it turns out well for you.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:29 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: My mum finally asked me about my balloon fetish....
Originally Posted by Jimmy22 View Post
If you truly believe this sad tale then that says a lot about you as a person. If I was in the shower and I heard someone trying to break in with a coat hanger I’d shout out. More to the point my sister would have thought that it’s occupied I’ll come back later, not phwoar I wanna see my bro naked. Having said that, maybe he wanted to be caught by his sister for whatever thrill he’d get from that. Now waiting for thread update saying he’s a mute and talks via sign language.
@Jimmy22. I don't know whether the 22 represents your age, or supposed I.Q., but irrespective, I've reported your post... again. You need to either shut up and keep your odious comments to yourself, or kindly leave the Forum! Either way, I don't care which!

Your behaviour is utterly degrading and distasteful. Your comments, especially the ones I've highlighted in bold, demonstrate every reason why you should in all honesty be thrown out of the group and banned forever more! What you are doing is just wrong, in every way possible!
Old 27-06-2019, 01:07 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BalloonBoyUK View Post
@Jimmy22. I don't know whether the 22 represents your age, or supposed I.Q., but irrespective, I've reported your post... again. You need to either shut up and keep your odious comments to yourself, or kindly leave the Forum! Either way, I don't care which!

Your behaviour is utterly degrading and distasteful. Your comments, especially the ones I've highlighted in bold, demonstrate every reason why you should in all honesty be thrown out of the group and banned forever more! What you are doing is just wrong, in every way possible!
I agree, but posts like that aren’t going to help the issue. Best course of action is to ignore him. Arguing with or insulting an Internet troll is what they want. I’m not sure if he’s trying to be an arsehole on purpose to provoke everyone, or if he’s just like that.
Old 27-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Think this thread is done for now (or I'm getting fed up of all the emails - you decide).