Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Post-Heist Jitters, Lost my Nerve, and Ditched the Balloon

So as you guys probably know by now, I can be a bit naughty when it comes to getting special balloons, I actually always have a pair of scissors with me for if I see something I like.

I mean, at the end of the day they're just gonna be popped and thrown out right? Anyway, I'll discuss that stuff later.

See, I was at the mall today, and Pink had gorgious huge mylar heart balloons, I walked by them a few times, eventually I built up the nerve to snip the string and make a break for it.

But in the parking lot I felt bad, I decided to tie it to a sign, I'm sure it'll probably be returned to the store.

I think part of my reason was the fact that it was mylar, so when my fun was done it would be done, unlike my normal latex where I can uninflate it for future fun.

I have a couple of pictures of it on the sign, just thougjt I'd share the story though...
  • Bootsmcgraw

Re: Post-Heist Jitters, Lost my Nerve, and Ditched the Balloon

Those balloons are super hard to get nowadays. Maybe you’ll have some luck next time they put some out.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Dude, this was years ago, I've grown and just won't do something like this again.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

@PinkBalloon - If it's not yours, then you shouldn't steal it! No matter how exciting or eager you may be to have that balloon. How would you feel, if someone came into your home, and stole some of your balloons?

Also, I'm not sure what country you are in, but carrying scissors around is also not a great idea in the current climate.

Why not go in and ask the store management, what they do with their balloons? Why not make a polite enquiry, offer them a small financial donation to whatever charity they collect for, in exchange for the balloons? That way, not only are you doing a good deed, you still get the balloons, and don't run the risk of getting prosecuted for theft?

Also, the store will think much better of you. At the moment, you're technically a thief, and that could end-up with you being banned from the store, and even the mall itself. It's a stupid risk to take, for the sake of a balloon. No balloon is worth that!

Speak to the store, ask them, and - more than likely - they'll probably let you have the balloon at the end of the day, for free or for a small donation.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
          • Apr 2017

Lol what a necro thread!

Comment

• Pink Balloon
            • Oct 2016

Again, three years ago, it's done and over, I've grown and didn't even remember this thread.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎