Old 11-01-2016, 06:52 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: balloon play?
Originally Posted by marja View Post
Do you prefer inflating a balloon in a sleeping bag above inflating one under your t-shirt? (If you have tried that?) What makes inflating a balloon in a sleeping bag so special for you?

I never tried to inflate a balloon in a sleeping bag, but I image you need a very large balloon to have it tight against your body. If you inflate a balloon under a t-shirt, the balloon may be smaller, but still give the tight feeling. I also like it that the neck comes so close to your face when you inflate it below a t-shirt, because the balloon will get stuck at some point.
It's the same sort of thing but it gets tight against your whole body and you can move around a bit more. I like the feel of it getting bigger between my legs as well.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:30 PM

TheDanichGeek is on a distinguished road
i have tried to inflate balloons in my shirt but somehow i always end up destroying my shirt :P and i'm thinking about inflating my GL700 in a sleeping bag.. would that be a good idea
Old 11-01-2016, 09:33 PM

You could try that and see how it goes. I prefer a round balloon so there's more pressure on my body, try both see what you like best.
Old 13-01-2016, 11:56 PM

TheDanichGeek is on a distinguished road
I have tried to blow up a balloon in sleeping bag now.. And it felt fucking amazing I really love that nice and tight latex pushing against my skin.. I have tried it with both a round and a gl and I would say that the gl is best because it filled out the whole sleeping bag and it still got really tight. This is probably one of the best things I have tried with balloons
Old 14-01-2016, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by TheDanichGeek View Post
I have tried to blow up a balloon in sleeping bag now.. And it felt fucking amazing I really love that nice and tight latex pushing against my skin.. I have tried it with both a round and a gl and I would say that the gl is best because it filled out the whole sleeping bag and it still got really tight. This is probably one of the best things I have tried with balloons
It's good isn't it, I'm glad I discovered it. What size did you use and how big did you inflate it?

Last edited by wildheart; 14-01-2016 at 02:36 PM.
Old 17-01-2016, 08:29 AM

marja is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheDanichGeek View Post
I tried it too!
I felt pretty good, but there was still a lot of room left.
What I did, was laying in a sleeping bag while inflating 12 inch balloons. The inflated balloons I but as deep as possible in the sleeping bag. Until the sleeping bag was filled. At that point there was still some room left, but it was impossible to add more balloons. I managed to rotate my self and my sleeping bag, so I was laying on all the balloons (no one popped while doing that or laying on them). While laying with my stomach on the balloons I did a blow to pop of a 12 inch balloon. It was one of the most intense b2p ever.

I was wondering what sizes you used for the round balloons? Is 16 or 24 inch better or should I not overinflate the balloons I am laying on?
Old 17-01-2016, 09:13 AM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
I'm really looking forward to trying this now I'm guessing a 24" would work best, as one of those definitely will fill the sleeping bag.
Old 17-01-2016, 10:24 AM

The bigger the better. 24" would be best in my opinion but I've spoken to someone who did it with a 36 inch! The balloon stretched length ways and looks more like a gl now
Old 17-01-2016, 01:05 PM

Danman1987 is on a distinguished road
I have a giga ball and I had a 71" balloon. Once I inflated the ball, got inside of it and inflated the 71" balloon inside to I got trapped. It was an amazing feeling to get such a huge balloon pressed very hard to you body.

I don't have a sleeping bag now, but if I had one, I would fill it with a 24" balloon or a 36". Maybe a GL1200 could give you the better experience.
Old 17-01-2016, 01:09 PM

If you don't have a sleeping bag you could try it with a onesie or something similar, that way you could be standing or lying