Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blow2popper
    • Aug 2019

Re: B2P one ballon inside another

Two further attempts at this today, with a Q16 and a Belbal 14". No valve because the Q16 neck isn't wide enough for that technique, although I did find the outer balloon easier to inflate this way.

First attempt I still didn't inflate the outer balloon enough, so they popped together again.

Second attempt I properly went for it and basically inflated the Q16 to rated size. Was still amazed at how big the 14" got inside it before the outer balloon finally popped, without taking the inner one out with it.

Unfortunately I must have only been holding the outer balloon so the inner one flew off around the room, but at least it was nicely pre stretched then so it got absolutely massive before popping when I b2p'd it afterwards.

My technique is improving anyway, just some fine details now. I've only got a TT17 and a Belbal 14" left for another attempt at some point - will have to get some more appropriate supplies for further experiments. Keen to try a TT17 inside a TT24 I think!

Edit: TT17 neck maybe too long to be the outer balloon, the 14" kept getting stuck to it and although I was able to blow more into the TT17 to unstick it, in the end they both popped together again!
    Last edited by blow2popper; 11-11-2020, 20:11.
    https://www.youtube.com/blow2pop

Comment

• blow2popper
      • Aug 2019

Re: B2P one ballon inside another

TT17 inside TT24 attempt. Even with the valve the 17 was sticking to the 24 a bit, I thought I'd freed it up but I guess that's why the 24 popped at a disappointing size! Will keep practising!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
      https://www.youtube.com/blow2pop

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍