Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Equui-Nox
    • Nov 2017

Borrowing a Balloon Stories

So I’m kind of curious if anyone here has “borrowed” a balloon for a bit of naughty fun? Either a friend’s balloon, sibling’s/siblings’, or perhaps a relative’s balloon? Maybe a complete stranger’s/someone you only just met’s balloon?

Tell us how you came about it, about when in your life it was, what you did/what happened, how it felt, and if you got caught or not. Give us the deets!
  • Javirod
    • Aug 2022

Re: Borrowing a Balloon Stories

I love borrowing balloons...last time I was looking for a place to park my car in the street, and found a very narrow space for the car. While I trying to park it, I started listening to some explosions, so I decided to give up, and I drove for 100 meters and there were 4 guys and girls trying to get inside a car fool of balloons (a birthday or something), but they were popping some of them because they didn't fit inside. I asked them for balloons and they gave me three of them, then I continued trying to find a spot for the car. When I finally parked, I bursted one with my foot outside the car, and I sent a pic of the other two to my gf (she knows about my fetish). It was really fun

Comment

• AgroTurtle
      • Jun 2021

As a kid I would always "borrow" my older sister's balloons from McDonalds. As soon as she left the house I would take it into my room. When we realised that nothing was stopping us from taking two balloons each from McDonalds I would get 4 balloons. She never said anything but I assume she probably knew I was taking them. I loved doing that as McDonalds balloons were my favourite.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
        • Nov 2021

As a teen , I frequently used to "borrow" balloons from mailboxes , signs etc. while walking to friend's houses . Usually , I'd take them into nearby woods for some fun . usually I'd just pop them either as part of the fun or when I was finished .
        Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Equui-Nox
          • Nov 2017

Originally posted by AgroTurtle
          As a kid I would always "borrow" my older sister's balloons from McDonalds. As soon as she left the house I would take it into my room. When we realised that nothing was stopping us from taking two balloons each from McDonalds I would get 4 balloons. She never said anything but I assume she probably knew I was taking them. I loved doing that as McDonalds balloons were my favourite.
          I remember when my cousins would have their birthday, they would throw a big pool party and they always had a big Mylar ballooon in their bedroom.

So when I would come over, I would use their room to change, and would definitely “borrow” that big Mylar balloon. It definitely felt exhilarating using a balloon that was someone else’s, without them knowing, and without leaving a trace except for the memory of it in your head.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎