X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bjorn
    Phobic non-popper
    • Oct 2018

Almost caught on my fetish :eek:

Today a new bag of balloons has arrived, so yes, of course I could not stand to inflate some balloons and bounce on them.

I just finished that, but I was active at the forum and was looking at the sites of some loonershops. On tv I was watching some loonervideos.

Then someone ring on the door. Two girls, about twenty years old, visitors of one of my neighbours asked my if they can use my laptop. They really need to use it they said. Can we come in? We need to reset our smartphone, but have some troubles with it at the laptop of the neighbours. Please?

It was really hard to say no? They almost begged to come in or to borrow the laptop.

But I had to say No.

What should they think about me, when seeing the websites, the balloons and the videos.
  • Bjorn
    Phobic non-popper
    • Oct 2018

Re: Almost caught on my fetish

Have you ever experienced a situation where you almost got caught on your fetish?

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

i once wrote a balloon fetish story and accidently sent it to my cousin. He didnt read any of it and i spammed the shit out the chat to hide it. i panicked so much i was shaking. to this date i still talk to him , he has no clue about anything.
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
        • Nov 2018

I have told this story on other forums.

I once rented a helium tank for some fun. I had a dentist appointment shortly after, but I couldn't resist inflating a 24" Qtex first and tying it to the tank before heading to the appointment. I also left a bunch of un-inflated balloons spread out on my bed for some inflating afterwards. For some reason, I set the house alarm before leaving. While I was sitting in the dentist's chair, the wind picked up and blew open a door that I had failed to lock, setting off the alarm. The police showed up and my neighbors (who had a key) let them in. They then ALL proceeded to walk through the entire house looking for signs of a break-in! When I got back, they told me the story, but NO ONE mentioned the huge helium balloon, the tank, or the big pile of balloons. It was like they didn't see them. I was braced for days afterward for questions, trying to come up with excuses for why I would have a huge collection of giant balloons. To this day, I wonder what they said when they saw the balloons, but I don't dare raise the issue.

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

The only time I got “caught” was when I was in my early teens and I carelessly left a video on my computer, it was a fetish palooza video. I forgot about where it was stored. My brother used the computer then came back a few hours later and mentioned to me “you should get rid of that video of the chick with the balloons”

I just about froze, heart racing. I remember mumbling out a “what are you talking about” he repeated. I tried to come up with an excuse on the spot. At the time Limewire was popular for downloading pirated music...and also infamous for strange downloads and viruses. So, I blamed it on some “crap” that got downloaded with some music files.

Seemed that worked...it was never mentioned again or to anyone. But it definitely freaked me out enough to be more careful with my balloon vids!

Comment

• Casey88
            lukmanrewa
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Bjorn
            Today a new bag of balloons has arrived, so yes, of course I could not stand to inflate some balloons and bounce on them.

I just finished that, but I was active at the forum and was looking at the sites of some loonershops. On tv I was watching some loonervideos.

Then someone ring on the door. Two girls, about twenty years old, visitors of one of my neighbours asked my if they can use my laptop. They really need to use it they said. Can we come in? We need to reset our smartphone, but have some troubles with it at the laptop of the neighbours. Please?

It was really hard to say no? They almost begged to come in or to borrow the laptop.

But I had to say No.

What should they think about me, when seeing the websites, the balloons and the videos.

Guest mode option on the laptop should always be available for this kind of unexpected scenarios.

Comment

• Doggo
              • Jan 2019

Back when I was in high school, I used to keep a small stash of balloons and inflatables in my closet. Well apparently my mom decided to clean out my closet one day and pulled everything out while I was at school. It got pretty awkward when I got home, but I just said it was all just extras we didn't use for a party. So glad I didn't start really getting into this stuff until I was moved out!

Comment

• balloonbuster
                • Dec 2017

Now it happened at Christmas:a friend of mine interrupted the connection with his wife and had to move from his home. I was temporarily accommodating him. He begged me to send an email to his wife. I use a variety of browsers, and what was just open was with a non-public mail account. I quickly wrote the letter, and when I sent it, I realized: from my "balloonbuster" address. No answer has been received since.
                Last edited by balloonbuster; 12-01-2019, 21:57.

Comment

• Myra
                  • Dec 2018

I never leave balloons inflated for long in case somelike like that happens. After play, I clear everything up and hide my stash. I always worry about throwing away the shards as well. I keep them in a bag. Every so often I have to find a way of disposing of it. Can't wait till I get my own place. Maybe I'll have a special room for balloon play...

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Myra
                    I always worry about throwing away the shards as well. I keep them in a bag. Every so often I have to find a way of disposing of it.
                    Discard them in a public wastebin or other appropriate waste receptical.

As long as no one actually sees you, then there'll be no way to trace the balloon shards back to you.

Comment

if you are worried about people finding out that you like to pop balloon
                      just use black trash can liners and no one will find out.
                      that's what I use and no one has found out.
                      Ps. I am a non popper

Comment

• lioon
                        • Dec 2018

The balloon thing aside, I don't think that it's unreasonable to say 'no' to that request, regardless of what is on your computer. Who the hell knows what they'd be doing? "Reset" a smartphone...why do you need a computer for that? Sounds fishy, and even if it isn't, not allowing strangers to plug things into your computer and download stuff and so on is just basic _safety_.

Anyway, I've got a few caught / almost caught stories, but one involving a computer actually involved some furry fetish wallpaper. Back in college, for some reason I don't remember now some other person was using my computer to follow along with whatever we were doing. The program crashed, and on Linux, the default crash handler just prints the words "Segmentation fault" to standard error. Thus, graphical programs that crash usually just disappear rather than any crash dialog (not so true now, but back then it was more common). So the window disappeared revealing my wallpaper. He just kind of had this 'wow, okay' look on his face but didn't say anything. I can't remember at this point if that ever affected his attitude towards me because I don't remember precisely when it happened.

Comment

• Bjorn
                          Phobic non-popper
                          • Oct 2018

Great to read your stories. That makes my day.

To come to non-fetish part of the story. I would never lend my laptop to others, unless I know I can trust them really well.

Normally, it's okay to help neighbours if they need some help, so I would let them in and try to help them solving there issues with there smartphone using my laptop.
                          Last edited by Bjorn; 15-01-2019, 14:01.

Comment

• justasimpleusername
                            Semi-popper
                            • Jul 2018

Anyway, I've got a few caught / almost caught stories, but one involving a computer actually involved some furry fetish wallpaper.
                            Umm.... by saying "furry fetish" you mean furry fandom or a fetish performed by furries? I'm a furry and if you're too you probbably know that our fandom is not a fetish. I'm not angry, I try to just inform you about it.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎