Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tkvinyl
    • Feb 2014

Idea for the forum

I thought it would be cool if you could make a new area in the forum for the purpose of "trading" and "selling" used inflatables. Some items that might be listed by forum members: signed balloons, signed vinyl inflatables, used inflatables, rare and collectable inflatables, and so on. I think there desperately needs to be a place for looners to trade, buy and sell. It is easy to find videos, that is all that is out there, videos, videos, and more videos. I would buy a video if I could get the pool toy or beach ball signed by the girl in the video, but otherwise everything is about videos and not about the actual tangible inflatables. I scout out eBay on a regular basis for used pool toys and they are scarce. If you had an entire area of this forum dedicated to people wanting to trade, buy, or sell inflatables I think it would really meet a need. I personally like beach balls that have been signed by the girl after she pops it. I also like used beach balls that are in good condition or damaged. Does anyone else think this is a good idea? Even being able to trade with inflatables with someone would be fun. "Inflatable Trading Post" or "Inflatable Classifieds"
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: Idea for the forum

I think that would be a great idea. I'd personally check it, and probably use it frequently. It could just be a regular subsection where, if you want to buy or sell something, you make a post with a picture of, and description of the item (including condition).

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

Sounds like a good idea and there appears to be some demand for it. I'll look in to what we can do without getting in to legal headache if things go wrong between traders.
      Vicci x

Comment

• LeeRider
        • Nov 2014

I'm up for trading or swapping gear....its a great idea! I really have way too many balloons and inflatables and would be happy to pass some on if they would help someone else with the fetish to have some fun!

Comment

• Vicci
          Blown to bits
          • Oct 2009

You should see the new forum in the "Reviews, Literature, Links and Trading" section. Let me know if you can't or can't post to it.
          Vicci x

Comment

• LeeRider
            • Nov 2014

Ok thanks Vicci!

Comment

• tkvinyl
              • Feb 2014

Need to specify that the trading section is for tangible goods and not videos. People seem to be wanting to trade purchased videos and that is probably not a good thing if they are copyright

Comment

• bbguy
                • May 2015

How about a chat room function? I believe they can be done on this type of forum

Comment

• Banzure
                  Inflater of Dolls
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by bbguy
                  How about a chat room function? I believe they can be done on this type of forum
                  Or just a subforum where you can post if you're looking for people to chat/talk to, in YIM, Skype or whatever.
                  Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Vicci
                    Blown to bits
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by bbguy
                    This probably won't work out too well as we don't have enough co-current users to make it worth while (i.e. you'd probably be sat there talking to yourself).

Originally posted by Banzure
                    Or just a subforum where you can post if you're looking for people to chat/talk to, in YIM, Skype or whatever.
                    This could work. I'll see about modifying the "Meets" forum to be meets/chat or something along those lines.
                    Vicci x

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍