Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Having a hell of a time necking the cattex 36 long neck

I inflated the neck and bulb but the neck just retreats back into the balloon. anything else I can do?
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Having a hell of a time necking the cattex 36 long neck

Unfortunately they're really hard to neck. What I've found works best (although still not great) is to use a clip to seal the neck from the bulb before inflating, then inflate just the neck as much as you can, and seal it shut with a second clip and leave it for a while to stretch it out. Repeat as it loses air, and eventually it should get to the point where the neck is stretched out enough to retain its shape when the bulb is inflated.

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

As my gf once told me, if the neck on your balloon keeps going back..... it is because it isn’t big enough, so my best answer could be “Keep blowing man” eventually the air will do its job and the neck will pop out nice and beautiful
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

What kind of Cattex 36" longneck are you using? Are you inflating a Ctx36 from the classic old-school mold, or are you inflating a loon from the modern mold they started using about 2-3 years ago. Forgive me if not all my information is correct of course, because while Cattex loons have in the past few years, easily shot way up my list favorite balloons (16", 32" and 36") for looner play, I've only really been regularly using them for about 4 years now and I'd still consider myself moderately knowledge about them bc IMO I'm still relatively new to the magical experience of the Cattex balloon. If my memory serves me right, as Cattex started producing loons from their updated 36" mold a few years ago, it's become increasingly difficult to obtain traditional old-school Longneck Ctx 36"ers as time has gone on. IMO this seemed to correlate with my experiences having increased difficulty getting a that nice thick juicy neck-- the entire reason that I fell in love w/ 32" and 36" Ctx loons in the first place. Even if I did get the neck, they've never been very sustainable as of late, particularly since the mold change.

Besides their legendary soft skin and squishiness, which I definitely love, what makes the bigger Ctx loons (particularly the longnecks) so magical is that delicious thick and juicy neck of theirs that just begs for you to press it against your chest and you ride and bounce on it. I love how the thick longneck never seems to stop growing no matter how rough you want to bounce on one of those latex beauties. The best part is that they oftentimes seem grow to such a size that it effectively feels like there's a whole entire second balloon just straight up "attached" to the ginormous bulb below. If I had to make an analogy, big and thick longneck Ctx loons are the luxury vehicles of balloon riding experience.

Anyways, I digress. Sorry got a little over-excited and distracted thinking about those amazing squishy oh-so-ridable bastards. What I was getting at however, was that if your Cattex's are only at their sexiest when they decide to flaunt that beautiful neck of theirs your way, your best bet in the long run might be to switch over to the Ctx 32" longneck. While they might not be as big, I personally still enjoy their appreciably larger size. As long as it's big enough to support my full weight and still give an incredible bouncy ride, I'm not to hard to please. As a bonus, Ctx 32" longnecks have the most pronounced "lightbulb" shape of all the bigger Ctx loons. That's perfect for me bc I think it the giant lightbulb shape is one of the more ideal shapes to help attain maximum levels of perviness during your looning by providing an optimal shape for fucking/riding/grinding that allows you to feel the bulb grow and deform between your legs, all while getting to fully embrace its neck against your body and enjoying it's growth and straining under the weight of your body. A true "champaign" moment of luxurious looner bliss IMO. A real squishy, bouncy, dick-growing/ vagina dampening slice of looner heaven if you ask me.

But if it's that spectacular round shape and the absurdly large size of the Ctx36 that you prefer over that succulent neck of a 32", it would seem that this neck issue just might simply be an inconvenience that you're just simply stuck dealing with. Fortunately, I remembered some awesome tutorials that Balloons-United made about how to correctly fill up Ctx 36"ers (and the 32" er if interested). As much as I love Ctx balloons, getting the appropriately inflated is like it's own little origami project each time. IMO it's a labor of love however, because the pay-off is getting to enjoy a really fucking awesome balloon-- where you can ride, bounce, play and even make it explode, entirely to your heart's content. Well worth the cost of admission if you ask me lol. So yeah... here's those really awesome balloon tutorial videos. Hope they help!

Cattex 36" longneck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=gkgu21aDp7U

Cattex 32" longneck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWGnQQMqasY

And in case your interested here's the Balloons-United tutorial page featuring a whole bunch of other giant, funky and weird shaped balloons that are notorious to inflate: https://www.balloons-united.com/en/tutorials.html

Oh, fun fact: the switch to the modern mold also occurred with the 32" longneck, and it wound up drastically changing the entire shape of the balloon, including a completely disrespectful and disasterous neck on the loon. Personally, I hate the modern mold, but fortunately the "classic" Ctx 32" is readily abundant as well.

Sidenote: have you ever tried repeatedly stretching and re-inflating a Ctx 36" just to see just how big you can inflate one of those suckers?! They can get so big that it's just ridiculous sometimes-- like "is this a joke?" kinds of comically hugeness. I've sometimes wondered if the geniuses balloon designers at the Cattex factory might low-key be stuck on stupid and just plain ol' don't know how to count or measure. Or... maybe the Ctx36 designers are just a bunch of weirdos who've held a deep and brooding decades-long grudge against the number 36 because of a painful memory. That's because years ago the number 36 one day just all of the sudden grew legs and hands. The number 36 then walked up to that poor Ctx designer's mother, and then slowly leaned backwards, stretching its arm all the way behind so it could reach out and dip a single sturdy strong-ass hand deep into the fires of Mt. Doom... right before hauling off slapping the shit-- we're talkin the whole ENTIRE good SHTI-- right outa that poor little boy's mother back in the day when he and the number 36 were still just kids. Now stuck in a Cattex factory and forced to make 36" balloons, he's vowed to never appropriately make anything sized at 36"-- all because he never forgot what happened that day between his mother and a certain number that suddenly sprouted legs and hands decades ago. This is is his silent revenge, his subversive way to consistently disrespect the number 36 at any waking moment available. In his heart he's forever sticking a giant middle finger straight up, tall and proud, pointing directly in the face of the number 36. In his head, his war-cry is "fuck dis shit, you will not take my power the number 36! Fuck numbers, fuck math and fuck counting and measuring, only I decide how bit Ctx36'ers are forever gonna be!"

OMG, I can't believe I just got on that tangent and actually wrote down that ridiculous scenario about the origin story of the Ctx36" and it infamous inability to appropriately grow to its appropriate size. I'm sooooo sleep deprived, I'm clearly struggling not to talk nonsense and failing spectacularly. Back to what I ways saying...

The general take-home lesson about big Ctx loons is this-- probably the important fact to remember about Ctx 32" and 36" balloons is: FACT: people who prefer Ctx 36"ers over the glorious thick and long neck of the Ctx 32" can only be one of two things.

1.) they grew up as feral children and they are honest to goodness maniacs.

2.) they are the true monsters of this Earth. They are only capable of experiencing happiness when drinking coffee mugs filled with children's tears; or by eating handfuls of hair that they find on the ground from dogs that sleep under the bed.

LOL okay okay, now I'm just being absurd. I am desperate for sleep people!

Now, while I can't possibly fathom how that glorious thick Ctx neck could NOT just simply reduce anyone respectable looner within it's vicinity straight into a warm delightfully-repulsive sticky puddle of your favorite bodily fluid of choice, I still respect anyone else with a differing opinion. Now, I may begin to question your overall decision making ability moving forward, as well judge your general life choices, but I assure you that you'll always have my respect lol. Alright, I've completely stopped making sense. I of course meant no harm with my jokes about peoples different preferences for balloons. Always feel free enjoy yourselves however you please. Balloon love of any kind is still love. Just remember that my balloon love is always just a lot messier and louder than yours. Happy looning people.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎