Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • senegalass
    • Sep 2018

Sampertex are they good for riding?

Since they cost quite a lot are they worth it? How do they feel 24 and 36 inchers.
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Sampertex are they good for riding?

The latex of their 18" is really thick and they feel quite strong. I haven't tried them all that much yet though.
    Their 36" feels thinner, but so far I have nothing to complain about with those. I've tried them a couple of times and, although I'm usually careful with bigger balloons, they seem reasonably durable. I really like the feel of them too.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

I've found Sempertex balloons to be terrible. They can be quite expensive to buy, but they do not inflate easily, and whilst they seem strong, I've found them to be incredibly weak and fragile. Once inflated, they go very tight, and have no "give" or "play" in them. You could sit on them, but I would be worried that they will pop easily if you did. The latex discolours easily too, even in an ordinary room inside your home. They lose their shinyness, and go "dull" very quickly.

They are not a brand I would use or recommend for looning.

Comment

• senegalass
        • Sep 2018

Do you have reccommendations? Also I love sitting on balloons

Comment

• Ramirez
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by senegalass
          Do you have reccommendations? Also I love sitting on balloons
          I've had good experiences with Cattex balloons. You can buy directly from their website and they have a ton of different types including longnecks and the giant "banner" balloons they sell which are super fun to ride. Just be aware they can be kind of pricey since you're buying from utterly Italy and the shipping costs are pretty pricy out of country but they are my favorites.

Comment

• Meililoon
            aka lyckr
            • Sep 2014

FOr 24" I have to say that I've been impressed by the Belbals I've had so far. Tuf-Tex is also good, but they "expire" a lot quicker than other brands and becomes nearly useless after a year or so.
            For 36" it depends on what you're after. As I said, Sempertex has been good for me, but both Qualatex and Tuf-Tex are good here as well. It might just be bad luck on my part, but I've had mixed experience with big round Cattex balloons. That being said, their 32" longnecks are amazing. Would definitely recommend trying those.
            Pretty sure Balloons-United have all of the mentioned balloons.

Comment

• senegalass
              • Sep 2018

They do have. Also it will be cheaper to buy cattex balloons from balloons united than buying from cattex. On my list I have gl500s gl900s and 1200, long necks, 36 inch, 42 inch. Def gonna try these and prob som U26s

Comment

• Raimude
                • Sep 2017

I like to ride 9” and 12” sempertex, they feels great, but the first time that you use them they are very tight, so you need to re-inflate them a couple of times. Then their turn mellow, and soft, i re-use them arround 5-6 times and i never had an accidental pop.
                On the 9” 3 balloons on a bag of 50 come with failures.
                On the 12” 1 of 4 balloons come with defects

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍