Old 03-06-2019, 11:35 AM

ShredFox is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Other fetishes
Hey, hope I'm not bumping old junk here but I found this interesting. So many different kinks that you talk about here! For me there's a few things other than balloons.

The first thing, kinda straight forward from there, is latex. I've got two latex panties and a pair of arm sleeves that make me feel very comfortable and I love the look of. What I don't like too much is full body suits, I prefer a nice mix of skin and rubber.
The second thing is a bit of puppy stuff, and I have a hood. To be honest I like it because I think it makes me look a lot more cute than without one. :P But that's all I have in the pup department, not very deep into it there.
Now the third thing is a tad on the dirty scale, but it's not too crazy either I think. I like smelling manly smells (or girly smells, if that applies), that's basically it. I put my nose where others wouldn't, that's all I'll say about that. :P

What I'd like to add to this is that I really appreaciate living in a culture where there's room for stuff like this. We should keep in mind, and I think most of you do, that there are places and cultures, and there have also been times not too long ago in the free world, where talking or even thinking about stuff like this is or was absolutely taboo, so I consider myself lucky.

Last edited by ShredFox; 03-06-2019 at 11:37 AM.
Old 28-07-2019, 11:19 AM

Eastlooner is on a distinguished road
What a nice variety of fetishes...Really nice
I also have another one. It maybe found a little bit weird- it is a vintage lingerie (from 50's-to 80's). I mean of bullet type bras, bodyformings for example from Triumph, open bottom girdles with 6 or 8 straps for stockings...And the legwear in itself- any kind of it, any colour and any thickness...
Old 29-07-2019, 02:29 PM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Hey guys so I have like 4 or five other fetishes which includes pool Inflatables, pregnant women, breasmilk, big excersize balls and women dressing up in costumes. Anyone have these same ones?
Old 29-07-2019, 03:48 PM

globos&bears is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ShredFox View Post
Hey, hope I'm not bumping old junk here but I found this interesting. So many different kinks that you talk about here! For me there's a few things other than balloons.

The first thing, kinda straight forward from there, is latex. I've got two latex panties and a pair of arm sleeves that make me feel very comfortable and I love the look of. What I don't like too much is full body suits, I prefer a nice mix of skin and rubber.
The second thing is a bit of puppy stuff, and I have a hood. To be honest I like it because I think it makes me look a lot more cute than without one. :P But that's all I have in the pup department, not very deep into it there.
Now the third thing is a tad on the dirty scale, but it's not too crazy either I think. I like smelling manly smells (or girly smells, if that applies), that's basically it. I put my nose where others wouldn't, that's all I'll say about that. :P

What I'd like to add to this is that I really appreaciate living in a culture where there's room for stuff like this. We should keep in mind, and I think most of you do, that there are places and cultures, and there have also been times not too long ago in the free world, where talking or even thinking about stuff like this is or was absolutely taboo, so I consider myself lucky.
Hi there, it is interesting indeed.
Puppy play and of course latex are my thing too.
Also PVC pool toys, was an interest for a while.
And Furry stuff, better if it involves inflatable latex furry suits, cute.
Old 31-07-2019, 01:40 PM

Ramirez is on a distinguished road
Probably one of the few here but besides balloons I have a huge bubblegum fetish. There is something so sensual about seeing a cute girl blowing bubbles. The bigger the better of course.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:58 PM

Cho is on a distinguished road
Besides my balloon fetish, which is pretty prominent, if have many other kinks which i only feel very rarely. And those are too many to name all of them.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:41 PM

heaviest is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Micks101 View Post
I have a fat fetish also but nowhere into it as much as balloons, love big bellies!
I'm into tremendously obese women. Put them on pool toys and I'm driven to distraction. There are a lot of very heavy people who are into each other. The heaviest woman I've hooked up with is about 800 pounds. One I hook up with regularly is almost 600. My partner is 440. I love seeing them in their underwear, and the 600 pound woman can squeeze into leggings and yoga pants, and I love to see that, too. I'm almost 600 pounds. All four of us have sat on an air mattress out of the pool, and on a four-person float in the pool, and we've been on other inflatables of all sizes in and out of the pool, two and three of us together, many times. Popped a goodly number of them. There are a couple smaller but still chubby women (200-300 pounds) who are into having me sit or lay on them, and we've done that on inflatables, too.
Old 09-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Could be a chat bot

LondonLarry is on a distinguished road
Cosplay is great, another fetish of mine.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:17 PM

1982popper is on a distinguished road
Balloons, inflatables and smoking

And I gladly mix them up
Old 20-08-2019, 05:39 PM

Harley is on a distinguished road
I like to see women blow in most any way, not just balloons and inflatables.
Oh, and I have a thing for ladies in bow ties, but that should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with my pics or stories...