Old 28-06-2019, 02:17 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do you dream with balloons? Wet dreams?
Originally Posted by Seasidelad View Post
I used to get them but havenít had one for ages. I even dreamt of balloons being popped and it was so loud it sounded real it woke me up. I used to look around my room and see if any had popped whilst I was sleeping it was always a dream.
When balloons have popped in my dreams, they arenít loud at all. Thatís probably why Iíve learned to have no fear of them in dreamland. Whatís interesting is that they never really burst violently. Itís more of a rapid deflation. Everyone will have different experiences though. Itís interesting to hear other peopleís stories.
Old 29-06-2019, 05:21 AM

Casey88 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Seasidelad View Post
I used to get them but havenít had one for ages. I even dreamt of balloons being popped and it was so loud it sounded real it woke me up. I used to look around my room and see if any had popped whilst I was sleeping it was always a dream.
same here !
Old 13-08-2019, 11:30 AM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
I had a balloon dream this past night. I was at some party, but apparently mostly alone, and this girl I knew was there and she was sitting on a chair and was squeezing a small red balloon, maybe 9 inch, between her legs. She kept squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing then POP!

Me, who has never spoke of my fetish to anyone in real life, tells her to do it again and she pops another. I tell her I really like when she pops them and start getting intimate and squeezing a balloon between us.

Then before it gets good my alarm clock is going off...damn!! No wet dream but definitely a hard on!
Old 13-08-2019, 01:07 PM

globos&bears is on a distinguished road
I hate those moments when something interrupts my balloon dreams.

Good dream!! :-) Shitty alarm!! >:-)
Old 13-08-2019, 07:50 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I can’t say I’ve ever had dreams involving balloons, but in my early teens I’d often have dreams involving life jackets. Oddly usually those orange ones too. Dunno why though as most dreams often stem from a recent visual stimulus or experience. My partner one told she’d had a (for her) a really bizarre dream involving some sort of inflatable thing a week or so after I’d got her to use a beach ball together for the first time. The strange thing was though how vivid it was to her as she explained to me after- to the extent she even woke up with a start mid-dream, heart pounding and err, rather wet ‘downstairs’ as she put it!