X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred
    Happy looner
    • Jul 2018

Longest period without balloons 🎈.

I am just about to go on a five week period without balloons.
    I honestly thought it would be easy seeming that I played swith them bot very often but bot having any around just makes it a lot harder.
    What's the longest and most painful time you have gone for without balloons???
  • Bjorn
    Phobic non-popper
    • Oct 2018

Re: Longest period without balloons 🎈.

Mostly when I bought balloons I have fun with them for more than a month. 6 weeks maybe 2 months sometimes.
    After that I clean up my oxidized balloons and just have enough of playing with balloons.

Then, a month, maybe 6 weeks later, I start to long for balloons again and I cannot resist buying new ones.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Re: Longest period without balloons 🎈.

I tried giving-up my balloon fetish, when I was 12 years old, and that lasted all of 24 hours! LOL

In the end, I learnt to embrace it as part of who I am. In terms of the longest I've gone without balloons, I can't really say, solely because as I live on my own, I always have balloons around my flat now, even if I don't do anything with them. The fact they are always there, means I don't feel like I'm without them. It's like having a car: you may not drive it every single day, but at least you know it'll always be there, ready to use, should you wish to do so.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎