Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

How to get that lovely hissing sound?

I'm asking if there's a way to get that lovely hissing sound without using a helium tank because helium is expensive here and would prefer not to use them.
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: How to get that lovely hissing sound?

Air compressor? The good ones can be expensive though. Only cheap thing I can think of is an air pressure water sprayer. Doesn’t have much volume though so wouldn’t fill a balloon.
    Otherwise you could get an old scuba tank and use that. Don’t recommend using pure 02 though.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Being a scuba diver i can tell you that the only thing you need is a scuba diving tank.
      It's filled with ordinary compressed air with the working pressure of 200 bar
      I have inflated balloons this way and it's with a loud hiss.
      If you have a scuba tank it costs less than 10$each time you need to fill it

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
        I'm asking if there's a way to get that lovely hissing sound without using a helium tank because helium is expensive here and would prefer not to use them.
        You could also simply download an audio file of someone inflating a balloon with helium, save it as an MP3, and then play it each time you blow up a balloon!

It's cheating, but it could add a certain aural frisson to your balloon fun.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
          • Apr 2023

I have a 5' exercise ball that My GF Punctued with an Ice pick. I found a little rubber automotive plug that snugly fits in the Hole to stop the leak. I air up The Ball rock hard and get up on top of it. I position the tip of My twink directly over the hole and pull the plug out. The sound of The Air leaking gets Me Harder yet while the Air jetting across My tip gets Me to blow My Nuts off for an entire afternoon! Such a Blissful sensation with a constant Prolonged orgasm! Feels heavenly gently decending until I'm drained. The ball doesn't even loose enough air to shrink to 4 feet in diameter in an afternoon. I put the plug back in and air it up tight again.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎