• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

Grand Rapids Fetish Night update

Here's the deal.

I just had a night I'm still trying to figure out.

This is what I wrote about 1.5 -3 hours after getting home, and before I fell asleep.

It's 2:30 AM. i just took a shot of Rye and I literally don't know how I feel.

I posted a day ago about a strip club having a Fetish Friday and I was going to bring balloons.

I'm freaking out because I can't write a single thing about tonight without it sounding like a "Dear Penhouse.." letter.

Things I checked off the looner checklist tonight.

...Sit two feet away from one girl use a zepplin balloon to hump another dancer. And the dancer was blowing up a balloon at the time."

That's what happened.

But the only other time I could write that sentence was if I was writing the letter.

So here is the start of my letter.

Dear Penhouse, I am a pervert. An out looner. A balloon fucker.
    That's right, I fuck balloons. At the very least I find them sexy.

Tonight I went to a public place and told everyone. And I fucking mean everyone. Everyone at the club tonight, at least.

I know I don't have to tell you, but any 12" BTP is loud. And a STP of a 14" is not quiet as a mouse stealing cheese.

ad....

I'm thinking
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

Re: Grand Rapids Fetish Night update

So, like usual, I went to the strip club on fetish night.

After four months, showing up on each night with a few ziplocks of balloons, I was clearly known by staff as the balloon guy.

I was in the smoking section when a dancer came out, saw me, and exclaimed. You're here. Do you have balloons?

Actual things that happened that night that I'm still processing.

A dancer, who is in one of the photos on my instragram page, asked me for a balloon from the big side. I gave her an orange 17" qualatex.

We had a fun conversation about the tension of a balloon and the type of vibrations that she could feel. In real life terms, that's making a balloon squeal while it's pressed against a girl in a bikini. Deep thumps, or a whiny staccato.

2nd'd tied in memory:

One of the regular dancers came up and asked about "the balloons". It was while we were out smoking on the smoking deck. The smoking deck is where the dancers can go and in , in theory, be off stage.

Imagine working any 8 hr. job dealing with the public. Then say that during your 'breaks' you still have to deal with the public. Cause they followed you out. So when a dancer asks me about the balloons I'm not sure what's going on.

five mintues later she's sitting on a balloon after testing how it feels with different type rubbing...telling a guy that he is not allowed to pop her balloon.

And then an hour later, another dancer, that asked for some big balloons started blowing up a balloon. halfway down the bar from me. Totally not in my orbit. Yet she was blowing up the balloon I gave her.

Cutting the the end: She gave the fully inflated 17" orange balloon to a regular and made him promise he wouldn't let it pop.

for two hours this guy held a balloon in a strip club cause "his" dancer asked him too.

She checked in regularly to "make sure he didn't pop her balloon."

Comment

• 7balloon
      One of the First Online
      • Dec 2018

OOOOOOOHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK.

I apologize in advance.

Comment

• 7balloon
        One of the First Online
        • Dec 2018

meant to edit and somehow posted it. Fuck all. Legal marijauna is a real problem.

Comment

• cerratahi
          • Aug 2018

Great story!

Comment

• 7balloon
            One of the First Online
            • Dec 2018

So last Friday was fetish night again at the local "strip" club. I, of course, brought a bunch of balloons. Started with the bartender blowing up an airship.

Then a wonderful lady, Naveen, took 30 minutes and blew up a GL600. She carried it around the club for about an hour and did some stage sets with it. She posted some video of it on instagram. Search #queennaveen or look her up at naveencnyx. She also rode a geo on stage for a bit, laughing like crazy when she created suction between her and the stage.

A bunch of the other dancers blew up some balloons too. A few 16", a few airships and a handful of others.

Fetish night is the last Friday of the month and if you're ever in town, stop by!

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
              • Jan 2017

What club is it?

Comment

• WannabePopper
                • Oct 2018

Truly amazing stuff!!!

I saw just her Instagram and OMG it was hot.

Again, I applaud you on your active promotion of the balloon fetish, and I’m always pleased to hear how well it is received.

Being in the Northeast, Cedar Rapids is a long way away.

Please continue to keep us posted on the club.

Comment

• 7balloon
                  One of the First Online
                  • Dec 2018

The club is Sensations. One of only two adult clubs in Grand Rapids Mi. It's not a strip club because Grand Rapids is a NO-Titty City. No nudity. Just lingerie.

And Naveen asked me if anyone wanted to buy that balloon. I said I didn't know. But I know some people might want to so i told her I'd put it on the board.

Comment

• 7balloon
                    One of the First Online
                    • Dec 2018

The club is Sensations. One of only two adult clubs in Grand Rapids Mi. It's not a strip club because Grand Rapids is a NO-Titty City. No nudity. Just lingerie.

And Naveen asked me if anyone wanted to buy that balloon. I said I didn't know. But I know some people might want to so i told her I'd put it on the board.

Comment

• ball00nd00d
                      • Dec 2013

Post the instagram links pls

Comment

• lucid
                        • Sep 2016

First, let me just say, this is an awesome story! If I lived closer it would be an amazing experience.

Now let me offer a theory of what may be going on here:
                        I'm sure fetish night at these establishments are an unnerving time or even stressful time for the ladies that work at them. I'm sure a big part of it is the fear of the unknown. They have no idea of what they might run into. Just imagine, they are required to do anything up to the limit of what makes them uncomfortable, and some don't realize where that limit is. As we well know, there is some crazy stuff out there, ranging from degrading to humiliating and worse.
                        So, when you produce a bag of balloons by comparison, these feelings are likely alleviated. Balloons are fun, especially for us, but also for most people in general. That's why they've been around for so long after all.
                        I'm sure with the positive and fun energy that you and your balloons bring, it is a welcomed reprive from God knows what all they're asked to do by other people. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that they view you as some kind of hero for it.

This is good if my theory is correct because it means the situation could likely be repeated in any club that has a fetish night or something similar.

Comment

• kahuna09
                          • Jul 2013

very well said Lucid. I would have to agree has to come as some type of relief to see something almost normal least like a balloon vs a lot of the other things out there in the world today.

Comment

• 7balloon
                            One of the First Online
                            • Dec 2018

I've been landlord to four strippers and so am known around the clubs both as the landlord and balloon guy. Most of these ladies don't mind most fetishes and usually find some way to have fun with them. That said, unless they are phobic (and we always make sure to let everyone around know that balloons will be present) It is usually a hell of a lot of fun!

Comment

• lucid
                              • Sep 2016

Man that is awesome! It honestly sounds to me like you have the ultimate setup to make a good bit of cash and have loads of fun doing it. I would maybe try to talk to them and see if they would be up for doing private balloon shows either on cam or in person, like a party. Similar to what Alissa's crew did over in Barcelona or the group of looners used to do in Florida I believe. I think the one in Barcelona was something crazy, like 3000 dollars or something, but it was sold out! Just a thought. At the very least, I'd be hitting them up outside of work to see if they're game for some balloon fun. Paid of course. That way, everyone gets something from the deal.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎