Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPop
    • Sep 2018

Last Sidekicks Balloon Pop of the season

Three energetic ladies popping; 2 STP, 1 nails!
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

Re: Last Sidekicks Balloon Pop of the season

i like how youtube remembers the time where you left the video. intentional move from you i guess? very clever!

another question: how did this ritual came to be? i mean why balloon popping? how did this become such a usual thing?

and the balloons are always green.. same team i suppose? is this done only for 1 team?
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• WannabePopper
      • Oct 2018

Thanks for sharing!

A couple of cute fuller-figured women had no trouble sit popping balloons of that size on a hard plastic stadium seat. They both went on the first bounce. Nice!

Comment

• LoudPop
        • Sep 2018

The Balloon Pop at the start of the 4th quarter has been a tradition of the Dallas Sidekicks since the 80's. I don't know why but I love it! First Sidekicks game I went to in the late 80's at Reunion arena, was a pleasant surprise for me when the balloons started being passed out, then countdown, then Pow! Pow! Pow! ... echoing through the arena. It's a great tradition! Lol

BTW: In the 70's at the Astrodome (Astros baseball), they used to pass out huge orange uninflated balloons at the games. I went to a game there as a phobic kid and remember this group of teenagers (mostly girls) nearby blowing up their balloons to pop all game long. Exciting and scary at the same time.

Comment

• Loonorm
          • Mar 2019

What size are these balloons? And, is there any chance of getting these balloons? Living in the Midwest, getting to Dallas can be tough.

Comment

• LoudPop
            • Sep 2018

The balloons are 11" and the season won't start again until Winter 2019. I don't think you can buy them on the Sidekicks website; but I haven't looked closely either.

Comment

• robisback
              • Dec 2019

This is awesome! If there are more known vids of this, irrespective of whether men or women are bursting the balloons, I would love to see them. :-)

Comment

• Casey88
                lukmanrewa
                • Jun 2012

Cant believe nobody, not one single soul/looner in Texas are putting these balloons up on Ebay!

Comment

• LoudPop
                  • Sep 2018

Here is the latest Sidekicks game video.

I noticed a couple great pops by women. One is a black lady who pops a tightly inflated balloon with her nails in a guy's lap. And second is a sexy lady in black hat popping one with her high heels. She's so "matter of fact" about it...BAM!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎