Who here is into exercise balls, and what are your experiences?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trephillips
    • Apr 2024

Who here is into exercise balls, and what are your experiences?

Who here likes exercise balls? Also, what are your experiences with them? I like exercise balls a lot and I really enjoy humping them, riding them, bouncing on them, etc. So I'm wondering what are your experiences and stories with them?
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: Who here is into exercise balls, and what are your experiences?

I think they're great, especially if you live with others. They make sense to have around for, ya know, fitness reasons. They also make absolutely no noise when in the heat of passion.

I remember when I got my first exercise ball. At the time, it was the largest inflatable I've ever had, and I remember being transported to a sexual nirvana when I first felt it between my legs. It was an amazing experience. Years later, I still have it. I have other, more enticing inflatables, so I don't play with it as much. I have many good memories with it though.

The only thing I don't like about exercise balls is the material out of which they're made. I wish they felt more latex-like.

Comment

• Trephillips

Oh absolutely, a lot of newer exercise balls have this matted rougher material, however older exercise balls, or there's still a lot of new ones, have the glossy, rubbery material which feels similar to latex, they're honestly my favorites and I always try to buy those ones simply because they feel a lot better all around

Comment

• balloonPatcher
        • Jun 2020

Would anyone have tried the super sculpy softener in an exercise ball?
        In other words, would you be able to chemically soften them like the vinyl inflatables?

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

I've only tried an exercise ball once. I didn't know how fully to inflate it, but according to its advertised size it seemed really hard at that size, and it felt like it would burst. Which should make me happy, but at my size and as big as the ball was I didn't want to fall that far if it did burst.

But I've seen videos of 600 pound women on them, and even bouncing on them. In fact there are so many videos of big women on exercise balls that I think it is a common attraction. I've seen a video of a woman of only about 450 pounds try to pop a fairly small one by bouncing really hard on it. When she got up the thing wobbled rather than rolled, so she managed to stretch it out of shape. And then she got back on it and bounced some more. Didn't pop it.

Comment

• SirSquishy
            • Mar 2020

Originally posted by balloonPatcher
            Would anyone have tried the super sculpy softener in an exercise ball?
            In other words, would you be able to chemically soften them like the vinyl inflatables?
            I'm also interested in these results. Would like to see what happens before I try it.

Comment

• ballhopser
              • May 2019

I like exercise balls a lot. Started in my youth, when we were on a summer camp - and since then i enjoyed a lot of different exercise-balls. I don't like antiburst - but the usual ones are very good. I prefer the bigger ones, like physio gymnic or physioball.

Comment

• Trephillips

Originally posted by ballhopser
                I like exercise balls a lot. Started in my youth, when we were on a summer camp - and since then i enjoyed a lot of different exercise-balls. I don't like antiburst - but the usual ones are very good. I prefer the bigger ones, like physio gymnic or physioball.
                Ah nice! What do you like to do with exercise balls?

Comment

• frenchy
                  • Sep 2018

I love bouncing on 80cm or larger balls. I’ve got a big soccer ball that is like a yoga ball (same material) and a large physioball 105cn. Fun with the girlfriend too.

Comment

• frenchy
                    • Sep 2018

I’ve only had luck with the softener on pool toy / beach all like inflatables. Tried an exercise ball and no difference

Comment

• ballhopser
                      • May 2019

Originally posted by Trephillips
                      Ah nice! What do you like to do with exercise balls?
                      I like to lay on them and hump until i cum. I like pushing into the ball, when i climax. It feels good. What do you do, with your exercise balls?

Comment

• glovepopper
                        • May 2019

Hi guys, I have 65 cm fitness ball. Usually I overinflate it to about 80 cm, then I pull out the plug and the air is escaping with a strong jet. It's a nice feeling on my naked body to feel this escaping air, especially on my anus

Comment

• frenchy
                          • Sep 2018

I like can-do brand balls. Gymnic are thicker and heavier, but cando have a better “bounce” and cost less. The B4 adventure 30” soccer ball is awesome and the Discovery kids Jumbo Soccer ball. Very bouncy. Peanut shaped balls are super fun as well.

Comment

• Fly21
                            • Aug 2017

And did you had experiences with other balls? Like the physiological ball from pezzi balls?

Comment

• frenchy
                              • Sep 2018

Yes. The original big Pezzi physioball yellow 105 cm from 25 years ago is really fun and bouncy. I’m not sure if they still use the same material today.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎