Does anyone else like to watch themself whilst looning?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PMN985
    • Aug 2021

Re: Does anyone else like to watch themself whilst looning?

Depends on my mood I watch myself or record myself at times, I can't do the b2p myself too much anxiety but I will watch others, I sometimes watch myself after I record a session, other times mirrors, then there's been a few times I recorded with a partner and we watched it back

Comment

• Tracy
      • May 2018

I don't enjoy watching myself at the time, in a mirror or whatever. But I usually grab some photos and/or vidclips of me having my balloon fun (which is never overtly sexual - very long story), and I do like watching those.

Comment

• Blowitbigger
        • Aug 2022

I also love watching at mirtor while blowing up loons... i love to see them getting bigger against my chest listening to the sound of my breath pumping it up big and rock hard watching my chest expanding just before I blow a Longfellow of breath into the loon...

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

On the contrary, I can't stand watching myself with balloons. At least not with my face visible.

Comment

• Regular Guy
            • Aug 2015

Blew balllons in front of a mirror several times. Was quite fun.

I also filmed myself while doing B2Ps.

Comment

• Viper
              Back me up, Vito!
              • Jun 2021

Oh heck yeah I do! I took the long mirror off my bathroom door for this and stuck it in the bedroom. When you're blowing up a balloon with your mouth, you can only see so much of it. But when you're looking at yourself in a mirror, it just adds that much more excitement to it. You have your options when blowing up your balloon too. You can face the mirror to get a front view or you can move your head to look up towards the ceiling and focus your eyes on the mirror so that you can get a side view of the balloon being blown up. Sometimes I would alternate depending on what I was blowing up. I love seeing the balloon get lighter and lighter as it gets bigger and seeing the tip at the top of the bulb become more pronounced and the color difference near the neck where there's still unstretched rubber. But it was like watching a video but you were the star of it and you set the rules. I really miss those days!

Comment

• b loony
                • Oct 2018

Is always good when going for btp using mirrors so you can see the end and side view ,recording yourself at the same time too so you get too see what happened afterwards.

Comment

• Casey88
                  lukmanrewa
                  • Jun 2012

nope but sometimes I like to turn my camera on and take a pic/video just for my satisfaction before deleting them

Comment

• Slugamano
                    • Jul 2016

I prefer to watch myself in a mirror or in the reflection of the shiny surface of the furniture or the window. I like to inflate balloons in the morning sunshine in front of the window, watching how big it starts to be. I love the rather rare occasion when my wife is watching and encouraging me: “Keep blowing! Don’t stop!”.

She is not a looner but sometimes she has the appropriate mood for joining for a b2p session. That’s usually can be the introduction of an other game .

Comment

• lex.london
                      • Sep 2022

This all sounds super hot, I may have to try...

Comment

• Scooter
                        • May 2022

I used to do so on occasion, but I don't like watching myself do anything so I eventually stopped.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                          • Nov 2021

Although I haven't done it in awhile , I have filmed myself during popping sessions . I found that "using" the video later worked VERY well !
                          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Loon119
                            • Jun 2018

I don t like looking at myself in the mirror but the other day I was playing with my clear gl800 and the Mrs was teasing me behind and I could see myself and her and it was quite hot

Comment

• Spacehopper
                              Hopper
                              • Mar 2021

Only done the mirror thing a few times, but I do wnjoy looking at my pics and vids again!

Comment

• Mutaloon
                                • Nov 2018

I do. I like to see the shape and size of the balloon as it gets bigger. Inflating balloons underneath clothing is also a lot of fun to observe. You don't get a good idea for how big the balloon is unless your looking in a mirror. I would also pump to pop balloons in my boxers while looking in the mirror. I could see the balloon bulge out the sides before it bursts.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎