Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Axle
    • Jan 2022

Re: Ejaculating inside balloons.

i have done the old trick of pull the neck inside and attach it to something at the other side to make a sort of tube looking affair but once again that isn't as exciting to me as it is when i can see a neck in front of me.

from my years of 'research' i have come to the conclusion that the best compromise is to ride a balloon as normal but wear a condom (or similar size loon with a little lube inside). this is if you're going for your own enjoyment rather than the spectacle for someone else to enjoy.. which i guess is more sort of what the original post was alluding to.
    Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• Marlo14
      • Jan 2020

Originally posted by Axle
      i have done the old trick of pull the neck inside and attach it to something at the other side to make a sort of tube looking affair but once again that isn't as exciting to me as it is when i can see a neck in front of me.

from my years of 'research' i have come to the conclusion that the best compromise is to ride a balloon as normal but wear a condom (or similar size loon with a little lube inside). this is if you're going for your own enjoyment rather than the spectacle for someone else to enjoy.. which i guess is more sort of what the original post was alluding to.
      Wow that’s an excellent idea! I will have to try that tonight.

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

I’ve done it twice with a 18” qualatex and I was so turned on I can too quickly! It’s such a thrill though!

Comment

• ruhimalhotra
          • Sep 2022

very nice indead

Comment

• Loonorm
            • Mar 2019

Have done it a few times with a Q24. The feeling was amazing, and then the climax was spectacular! The first time I did this, the balloon did burst, and yes, quite a mess it was. Obviously, the Q geo donuts and blossoms are really great. I have done the modeling balloons, and twisted it and made it nice and tight.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
              • Apr 2017

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
              If I recall correctly, grim was talking about penetrating an already-tied balloon by basically pushing the neck inside the balloon, so that it was sort of "inside out" and formed a cavity, rather than actually trying to fit your member through the nozzle (ouch). I can't find the one video I'd seen of a guy doing it but it looked pretty interesting.
              Yep, that's exactly right.

I do it myself with a strap-on and hands. There were a few guys that tie the other end down making a fleshlight type thing, but not tied down looks hotter.

There was plenty of insertion into the nozzle and cumming inside vids on xtube. RIP xtube.

Comment

• Nopop53480
                Balloon Blower
                • Aug 2022

I just discovered that my cock fits comfortably in them stem/neck area of the Tuftex 36.

Comment

• Ms Crossdress
                  • Jul 2022

Originally posted by Nopop53480
                  I just discovered that my cock fits comfortably in them stem/neck area of the Tuftex 36.
                  would you like me to give you a helping hand or 2.

Comment

• glovepopper
                    • May 2019

Hi guys, have you tried cutting off the rubber ring from the balloon nozzle? This allows much easier penetration into the balloon. Usually I use Q18 balloons with the nozzle ring cut off when I want put my cock inside balloon, and fuck it till I cum inside. In addition I use a cheap water-based ultrasound gel as a lubricant.

Comment

• RickStreets23
                      • May 2018

I find that if I do that, I cannot have the neck inflated at all or else the air will constantly leak, ruining the rush that a tightly inflated balloon gives me. Seeing me insert into a neck and fucking it is what makes it feel good. Maybe if the balloon neck is way to tight for me it would help, but so far I use balloons larger than 18 inches. I tried lube and without a condom, but it ends up drying out and it ends up being more painful than pleasing to keep going

Comment

• Gunnapop
                        • Oct 2020

...a giant doll with two old and soft 17+" balloons and a robust Decomex 20+. Inflate the doll to the point that the head grows. Insert and inflate the tight ones...Decomex first (to +4" over the transition width from body to head)......then the softies. Re-inflate the doll as needed to provide the space and orientation. Then, while holding them back and in position....allow the body of the doll to deflate. Keep the nozzles of the two oriented to the doll nozzle in case it needs to feel different and they need more air. Triangle shape with the Deco staying snug to the transitory head of the doll..while the two other balloons present as cheeks. Once the Deco is in place, add more air to the body of the doll balloon for additional softness or pressure. The nozzle of the doll will beg to be penetrated. Every stroke pushes the pressure forward and a fun orgasm. With this configuration, there is no need to clean after as the load drips into the belly of the doll. If the fluid is the interest, stand it up with the head facing down after each load is blown. I have my doll ready for load #5....then more air and dispatch time. Wife will play....but, not like this. Dirty, fun balloon.

Comment

• Exaturbo
                          • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Gunnapop
                          ...a giant doll with two old and soft 17+" balloons and a robust Decomex 20+. Inflate the doll to the point that the head grows. Insert and inflate the tight ones...Decomex first (to +4" over the transition width from body to head)......then the softies. Re-inflate the doll as needed to provide the space and orientation. Then, while holding them back and in position....allow the body of the doll to deflate. Keep the nozzles of the two oriented to the doll nozzle in case it needs to feel different and they need more air. Triangle shape with the Deco staying snug to the transitory head of the doll..while the two other balloons present as cheeks. Once the Deco is in place, add more air to the body of the doll balloon for additional softness or pressure. The nozzle of the doll will beg to be penetrated. Every stroke pushes the pressure forward and a fun orgasm. With this configuration, there is no need to clean after as the load drips into the belly of the doll. If the fluid is the interest, stand it up with the head facing down after each load is blown. I have my doll ready for load #5....then more air and dispatch time. Wife will play....but, not like this. Dirty, fun balloon.
                          Sounds interesting and fun.
                          Got any pics of this setup ?
                          Would make it a little easier to replicate.

Comment

• Evelyn
                            • Apr 2022

I would love to try Always wanted to do it but never tried in fact
                            My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Balloonhottotrot
                              • Aug 2022

Love it. I over inflated a condom on my dick and cummed inside

Comment

• Balloonhottotrot
                                • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Ms Crossdress
                                would you like me to give you a helping hand or 2.
                                Or 3/4

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍