Old 25-05-2019, 02:02 AM

HeliumLover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon dreams
I can't control my dreams very well at all, but I have had plenty of balloon-related dreams before. Sometimes I dream of humping them, sometimes I dream of watching them teasingly floating in the sky above me and trying to catch them, and sometimes but rarely some beautiful girls will be involved in the mix
Old 25-05-2019, 06:19 AM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon dreams
Originally Posted by HeliumLover View Post
I can't control my dreams very well at all, but I have had plenty of balloon-related dreams before. Sometimes I dream of humping them, sometimes I dream of watching them teasingly floating in the sky above me and trying to catch them, and sometimes but rarely some beautiful girls will be involved in the mix
Hi,

I don't have control of my dreams either, but balloons do show up in my dreams occasionally - though not by far as often as I wish they would. My dreams always circle around the same theme - finding myself in everyday situations with balloons and partipating in blowing them up together with others. Like being in a world where balloon fun is all normal and common. Sometimes I also dream about blowing up balloons together with my 'best friend forever'.
Actually I never had such a friend, but ever since I was little it has been one of my deepest wishes. Maybe this is why I dream about it. I would definately love to have this dream come true

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
Susie
Old 25-05-2019, 08:25 AM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Balloon dreams
Over the years I have been able to lucid dream a few times. Most of them the theme is the same, I have telekinesis (the ability to move or manipulate things with thought). A few times there have been balloons or inflatables and a partner or two (with no recognizable features on their faces). One lucid dream I had multiple times, as if I was enacting chapters from a book that I was writing as I dreamed it.

Very Respectfully,

JR

Last edited by JR Looner; 06-06-2019 at 02:05 AM.