X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sygdir
    • Jun 2019

Hello, it's great to be here !

Hello everyone !

I've already done a short introduction on the welcome thread but I feel the need to introduce myself more thorougly.

I'm from France (cocoricooo), 30 years old and male.

I'm what you could call a blowing fetishist, as I've already specified. I'm turned on by any kind of blowing: blowing air, balloons, inflatables, etc... as long there is puffy cheeks involved !

Almost like a "feat of strenght" fetish, I'm just amazed to see any sign of effort during the blowing, and puffy cheeks are my top favorite. I enjoy watching someone going all-out with his/her cheeks, like he/she is confident enough in his appearance to not fear the whole "ridiculeness" often tied to puffy cheeks.

Since I fear that opening a thread about my experiences in the balloons/inflatables forums might appear as an off-topic (since my attraction to blowing doesn't ALWAYS involve those accessories), I've decided to share here, and with all of you,two anecdotes that translate the birth of my fetish.

The first one brings me back to my childhood. When I was 6 years old, I had a friend of around the same age that often came to our house. Back at those days, I had a pretty huge balloon popping phobia so she used to tease me a bit by blowing big balloon right against my face, or sometimes by putting her face really close to mine so I could hear the whoosh sound of the balloon getting inflated.
    Needless to say, fear and excitement started to get intertwined and I got my first "sexual arousal" ever.

The second one happenes when I was 15. I had my first girlfriend and to be honest, it was a bit hard for me to experiment conventional sexuality at first (it got better after some years). I didn't reveal my fetish to her, however, by playing a bit together, she managed, by some happy coincidence, to find something that marked me greatly.
    (Warning, the following contain NSFW details)
    She used to teased me by putting her mouth on my cock, through my briefs/underwear, and started to blow through the fabric, puffing her cheeks greatly. The heat sensation, the whole sexual excitement and the connection to my fetish has made this kind of tease an all-time favorite for me.

That's all folks ! I really like to chat, exchange some personal stories and I've even started to film myself, exploring the "blowing and puffy cheeks" theme.
    You can download my vids if you're interested in male content, but know that there is, at the moment, absolutely no editing !

I'm really happy to join this community and hope we'll be able to connect with each other.

Cheers !
  • Loonyguy2020
    • Mar 2020

Re: Hello, it's great to be here !

Merci pour le partage

Comment

• wickj9698
      • May 2020

Hello amazing site...

Comment

• Lialulah
        • May 2020

I’ve just joined and seen your post. I’m really into puffed out cheeks when blowing up a balloon!

Comment

• lunglover
          • Jun 2020

Hello! I've just joined as well, and I basically have the exact same likes when it comes to this sort of thing (except I prefer males, haha). Love your links by the way!

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Hello lunglover and welcome to the forum
            The bigger the better

Comment

• Fuusen
              • Nov 2019

Welcome!

Comment