Old 04-05-2019, 03:29 PM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
Question 15 days.
I got this girl I've been crushing on for the last couple of months only now I've gotten the balls to seriously start to talk to her now i have only 15 days until the course ends and i really want to stay in touch with her.
What can i do?
Old 04-05-2019, 05:44 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: 15 days.
Originally Posted by Smothered by tits View Post
I got this girl I've been crushing on for the last couple of months only now I've gotten the balls to seriously start to talk to her now i have only 15 days until the course ends and i really want to stay in touch with her.
What can i do?
Be courteous, be respectful, be polite, be kind.

If you do that, and say that you enjoy her company, and you'd like to stay in touch with her, then ask if that would be okay.

If she says, "yes", then exchange names/numbers/whatever else, but be polite about it. Don't start declaring your undying love for her, nor mention that you have any fetishes or kinks or anything like that. Keep it simple, upbeat, polite.

If she says "no", or "No thanks", then Thank her, be polite, walk away, and leave things at that.

Whatever you do, DO NOT start getting pushy, or difficult, or doing anything she might feel is making you seem like a potential serial-killer. Remember that she may not have any interest in you, at all, in any way shape, or form, so be polite. She may be sick of guys asking to keep in touch with her. She may have had bad relationships in the past, and be mistrustful of men. Show her you are different. Show her that you aren't like most guys, and if all she wants is a friendship, that you will be okay with that. (And make sure you are okay with that. Men and women can be friends. Sex and love should not always get in the way, despite what films like WHEN HARRY MET SALLY may suggest. LOL)

Ultimately, just play it cool, and be respectful towards her, and you should have no problems. Just don't be a jackass!
Old 05-05-2019, 01:20 AM

Default Re: 15 days.
Ok good thing i never heard of the movie when harry met sally so im good there thanks here goes nothing I'll post updates later on how things went.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:59 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: 15 days.
Here's the trailer - the film came out in 1989...

Trailer on YouTube

Enjoy!
Old 14-05-2019, 11:13 AM

Everything is going smoothly at the moment.
Starting with some small talk nothing too interesting thinking about taking her to the movies soon.
But i've had a question going around in my mind since we started hanging out.
How does she react to balloons?
It's a question I've been asking myself for a little while now and im wondering how i can find out how she feels about them.
There's a good chance that she just sees them as a decoration or a toy to be played with. (not the kind of play im doing.)
Or she might have the same sexual kinks as each other so it's not something i can ask because that's just strange question to ask in general.
Of course im not gonna go down this route just yet probably after the first or second date.
I was thinking of bringing a balloon with me say that i found it start inflating it and see how she acts.
Is this a good idea or should i try something else?
Thanks for reading.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:06 PM

LoonLover1999 is on a distinguished road
Don’t rush anything. Just have an average relationship for now and as things progress give the introduction consideration. Gotta make sure this girl won’t run for the hills at the first mention of balloons.

If it ends bad and she knows that’s a walking, talking timebomb out there if she knows any of your friends. Wait until the time feels more right
Old 15-05-2019, 07:55 AM

I wasn't planning to do anything sexual with it just wanted to see how she reacts to it if she's scared of balloons or not?
Old 15-05-2019, 09:19 AM

LoonLover1999 is on a distinguished road
I was just worried in case whilst your messing about a certain part of your anatomy became obviously larger.

I can’t blow one up without getting a little stiff which is quite a serious issue.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:27 AM

I'm not the exhibitionist type so im pretty certain that I won't be able to get a stiffy from inflating a balloon. But if she starts to inflate the balloon that's when i would start tightening my legs.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:34 AM

Ok interesting update.
She just revealed that she's into bdsm to not just me but to the entire class during lunch.
I had to ask her if she was joking at first because i couldn't believe that she would announce that to the class.
So now i'm conflicted should i tell her that i'm a balloon fetishest?