Old 15-05-2019, 12:04 PM

Ladywhitewolf is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?
I was wondering if anyone else gets an orgasm or can cum just from inflating balloons or inflatables? I love inflating huge balloons by mouth and I don't even have to touch myself to get satisfied. The last time I squirted while blowing up the 72 inch cake I recently got. I prefer to inflate balloons by mouth because it is an incredibly big turn on. Even though I finally got an electric pump, I only use it to inflate my original gl1200 balloon and gl700.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:50 PM

EthylTheAardvark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?
Yeah! The effect is stronger with balloons than with vinyl inflatables, but inflating pretty much anything gets me really hot. Deflating vinyl toys often does as well. I have a pump but almost never use it. I have a couple of vinyl toys that take forever to inflate by mouth, but I still prefer to inflate them by mouth.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:00 PM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?
Oh yes
Especialy when i am lying on a huge 72' balloon or simalar
Old 15-05-2019, 03:25 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
Sometimes i pop before i can tie it off
Old 15-05-2019, 05:05 PM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Usually I get a hard on when blowing balloons, but never enough to get an orgasm just by blowing, it would be cool but I just canít get an orgasm just blowing.
Once I noticed that I get a much better orgasm if I was blowing a balloon and masturbating but nothing more.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:15 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
I have a similar effect as you, but it’s not quite enough to bring myself over the edge. It’s a lot stronger towards the end, when the balloon/inflatable starts getting tight.

Pushing those last few breaths into an overinflated pool toy, almost does it, but not quite.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:08 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Sometimes, but most definitely when watching someone else wilfully before you (not candid) inflating things instead.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:29 PM

Cho is on a distinguished road
Whenever I blow up a balloon I get aroused as well, but I was never close to cum.
I always need some stimulation to do the job.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:19 PM

srob2 is on a distinguished road
Blowing to pop, or at least big enough I'm scared it will pop, is a turn on - although not nearly as much as watching a girl do it. Just inflating normal sized balloons for decoration does nothing.
Old 16-05-2019, 04:05 AM

LatinBeauty is on a distinguished road
Blowing a balloon is pretty much foreplay to me. So after I've blown a few, I feel so relaxed and wet that I just have to touch myself. As the balloon gets bigger and bigger, I feel more aroused. Sometimes if I feel that I'm nearly ready to cum, I deflate it and start blowing again until I feel that climax is near and I'm about to lose it. I've noticed that my whole body shakes in excitement if it accidentaly pops when I'm in the verge of having an orgasm. This usually scares me, but at this point of arousement I have to grab the shards of that naughty balloon and caress myself with them until orgasm comes like delicious waves of pleasure.