Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: balloons and relationships

I agree with MrBloon. Dont make the fetish the focus of your sex life or your partner will probably start to resent the fetish.

But lucky for us, our fetish involves an object that most people find fun anyway. My partner is not a looner but always liked balloons as a fun thing...he particularly enjoyed bursting them which is lucky for me haha. And balloons are easily integrated into foreplay etc as they are quite sensual objects.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

I concur. Any relationship has to have strong (non-sexual) foundations on which any sexual stuff can be built upon. If it doesn't, the discussion of sexual kinks/fetishes is likely to cause more problems and harm the relationship. Also, people need to understand that kinks and fetishes must be a two-way streak: that is, you need to be willing to both be open to discussing your desires and fantasies, and both be willing to indulge in them for each other. If men want their ladies to indulge them with balloons, then men need to be willing to indulge in something for their ladies as well. It can't just be about what you want. It has to be an equal standing.

You also need to make sure the relationship is stable as it is, before discussing anything sexual. Sex stuff can make or break a relationship. So, it's best not to start asking for sexual requests too early-on, unless both people are 1) comfortable with each other, 2) comfortable talking about sex stuff, and 3) willing to agree to accommodating their partner's desires, requests and/or fantasies.

It's definitely something you should build up to. Yes, they can be sensual and erotic objects, but some people just don't have any interest in them, and as looners, we have to understand and accept that fact. All relationships are about giving and taking, and equality, in my view at least. If both people give-and-take, then things should be okay.

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

My wife knows and accepts it. She's not particularly into balloons herself but she's a good sport.
        She blows a lot of balloons up for me, with both air and helium. Pump and her own lungs. She occasionally surprises me with balloons she saves from being popped and discarded at her work from whenever they have a celebration or an open house. If she sees balloons she knows I like in a store she'll purchase them for me as a surprise.
        Occasionally they get incorporated into intimate play. I used to bend her over a GL-900 or an underinflated 72" and take her from behind. Sometimes she straddles me and blows up balloons.
        I think sometimes she wishes she didn't marry a looner, but she's pretty good at participating and making me happy.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
          • Dec 2019

I introduced balloons early in our relationship. I started doing so early as it is an important part of my sexual identity and felt it would be better to bring it out early rather than hide it and end up losing a relationship over it.

For my wife it was funny how early it was introduced compared to previous relationships due to when I invited her to my apartment for dinner for the first time my tatami room (this was in Japan) was full of balloons from floor to near the ceiling. I had purchased a ton of 24” and 36” rounds online and used them for my balloon room. Since they weren’t cheap I wasn’t willing to burst them all to hide them so when she arrived she saw this room full of balloons. Since it was at the beginning of our relationship I didn’t reveal why the room was full and said something about my birthday (which was partially true since I’d filled the room specifically for my bday).

She loved it. The colors and huge sizes enthralled her and she dove in to play. I was immediately excited; but focused on cooking her dinner while she played. Rest of the evening had little to do with balloons and involved nothing physical. However by the second visit to my home we shared our first kiss as she slid off bouncing on a 24” yellow balloon onto me. Of course she felt my situation and I explained why. She thought it was cute and fun but we didn’t have sex until she was ready.

Balloons almost destroyed our relationship at one point. She used to love going into my balloon clip and picture folder on my computer. “For ideas” she would say and I wasn’t going to hide anything from her. However there were photos still in the folder from an ex who had done a balloon photo shoot for me and had sent them to my while I was overseas (same ex later confessed to have cheated from the moment I left the states, we broke up on amiable terms and I met the woman who would be my wife about 8 months later). Needless to say she wasn’t so enthused about the photos. I was at work when she texted me about them and I immediately went home. I apologized since there was no defending my still having them. But I felt I needed to show that I was in love with her and not her playing with balloons. I immediately in front of her deleted my whole balloon folder, then proceeded to burst the whole balloon room and throw out all of my balloons. She would later tell me that me doing that saved our relationship. We were living together by that point and needless to say there was a period where we weren’t on joyful terms and I slept separately.

However about three months later I came home one evening to find her in a new balloon room she had made full of giant balloons sitting on a 48” purple balloon in the sexiest lingerie I’d ever seen. That was probably the most passionate night we’d shared.

Few years later we were married.

Today our balloon play is limited. I’ve moved to not asking for them now and simply enjoying her without balloons. We also now have two kids and that prevents our play. She knows this bums me a bit and does her best to talk balloon dirty when we’re making love. I couldn’t have been more blessed and I think the biggest thing was that you need to care about them and not simply their playing with balloons if you are looking for a sustainable relationship while including your fetish.

Balloons don’t last forever (not if she has anything to do with it), family does.

Comment

• Will blown
            • Jan 2020

Telling my wife not only saved our relationship but has made it even stronger over the years.
            We had had our daughter and our once very active sex life became much less. I n ways we became roommates instead of lovers. My libido was still very strong which led to an affair.
            I didn’t hide my affair feeling as if our relationship was over. As a last ditch effort I got up the courage to tell her. Her response was”balloons? Really? OMG I was afraid it was something else! Balloons? That sounds like fun! I can do that!”
            That night I had my first balloon play with another person. Soon after I discovered I was not alone, not a freek but one of many!
            Over the years my wife’s libido has gotten less but she encourages me to fulfill my fantasies and to explore my fetish. Balloons do not threaten her. I won’t leave her for balloons. I have not cheated on her since. Balloons are my outlet, my perfect sex partners. They are perfect tens, I can have multiple lovers and they never say no!
            Our relationship has blossomed. We are more in love each day. The stress that sex can bring to a relationship is gone and that allows us to just love each other more and more.
            My wife is very open minded. She has never reacted negatively and even gave me a 3 day balloon extravaganza by myself in a secret cabin where I blew up 48 helium filled Q24s and 8 air filled (photos on Facebook page) for Christmas.
            It takes courage to come out to your partner but it can be well worth it! I wish I had been more open with the other women in my life.
            It’s our intimate secret. It’s my ultimate pleasure. I am so lucky to have this thing for balloons! I once was ashamed now I just enjoy it!

Comment

• loonerlee
              • Dec 2018

I told my partner after about 9 months of dating, we always talked about other types fetishes so after some time and a few beers I told her, at first when I told her I had this fetish I've been hiding from her she seemed a little nervous but laughed soon after, she laughed not out of cruelty but be was glad it wasn't something hard core or something worse. 8 years later we still together and she is happy to play along with me being a looner

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎