How do you feel after you popped your balloon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bjorn
    Phobic non-popper
    • Oct 2018

How do you feel after you popped your balloon?

How do you feel when the balloon, you were bouncing on, did pop suddenly?

I like sitting, bouncing and humping on balloons and know there always a risk of popping it. I love the feeling of a balloon that forms to my body while I am bouncing or humping on it.

Unfortunately, sometimes the balloon pops at a moment I am most enjoying the wonderful feeling. Just at the moment you nearly forget that the balloon your humping on can pop any moment. And then, bang, that's it. I'm shocked by the sudden bang.
    Shall I take another balloon to continue? I'm afraid of popping that one too.

Today I popped an old Q16 by humping on it.
    I inflated the balloon a couple of weeks ago, so the balloon getted soft now and it feels soft to my skin.
    I was humping on it, it feeled so exciting. Than I started humping more powerful, it feeled more and more exciting but than it popped.
    Luckely it was not a loud pop, so after a moment I decided to take another one.

But, while humping on the other balloon, I was more afraid of popping than before (experienced the feeling of popping balloon over and over again), so so I did it a little bit smoother. Luckily that balloon didn't popped.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: How do you feel after you popped your balloon?

Depends..... if I’ve popped it by my own hand I’m pretty euphoric, but if it’s burst unexpectedly n I’ve hit the floor rapidly I’m often pretty shook up! It’s a long way down to the ground floor n it hurts when your still Looning in your forties lol!

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

I feel shocked and stop playing, but it depends about my mood although i usually stop. I'm working to overcome this.
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• balloons
        Balloon fun
        • Apr 2017

i like to super overinflate my balloons before humping them. I like humping tt 20 and unique 16. I can usual hump them for about up to 5 minutes before the go BANG and they will pop. As i hump them I noticed the neck pops out over a foot. I had 2 big BOOM this morning. I was was hoping to bust first, but it was worth it. Felt so good humping overinflated balloons. I like knowing they will pop, adds to the excitement. One balloon was a 20 tt that must of been inflated several time. I blew it to the max, turned from blue to transparent baby blue, I mean huge. Got about a minute of great aggressive humping before BOOM!!

Comment

• Bjorn
          Phobic non-popper
          • Oct 2018

Originally posted by balloons
          i like to super overinflate my balloons before humping them. I like humping tt 20 and unique 16. I can usual hump them for about up to 5 minutes before the go BANG and they will pop. As i hump them I noticed the neck pops out over a foot. I had 2 big BOOM this morning. I was was hoping to bust first, but it was worth it. Felt so good humping overinflated balloons. I like knowing they will pop, adds to the excitement. One balloon was a 20 tt that must of been inflated several time. I blew it to the max, turned from blue to transparent baby blue, I mean huge. Got about a minute of great aggressive humping before BOOM!!
          Overinflated balloons are so exciting, but I'm afraid to bounce or hump on them. I'm non-popper and I'm really phobic, so I'm afraid to pop the balloon. An overinflated balloon will pop with really loud bang, that scares me.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎