X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sygdir
    • Jun 2019

Blowing and cheeks fetish

Hello everybody !

I just wanted to share about my fetish, which I can consider as a balloon fetish's "close relative".

I've always been obsessed by watching people (male or female) blowing for any reasons (blowing a balloon, an inflatable, blowing air, into an instrument) but only if they puff their cheeks to their maximum capacity.
    I know it sounds really cliché but for me "the bigger the better" (cheeks-wise of course !).
    I consider the cheeks-puffing part as some kind of feat of strength, a sign of great effort and determination. If someone's face get red by blowing or if some veins are showing during the effort, it's a huge turn on for me.

Are there any others interested in this specific fetish? Or maybe some looners that are especially fond of the blowing aspect with puffy cheeks?

Of course, if you want to talk about this in private, you can just pm me

PS: I hope this isn't considered as "off-topic" but balloon fetishism is the closest thing I have for my specific kink.
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Re: Blowing and cheeks fetish

There is a studio called custom fetish shoots. They seem to capture a lot of puffy cheeks. The girl with the orange balloon is Renee and the red balloon Dahlia.

Balloon, Inflatable, Burping, Smoking, Custom Fetish Videos Beach Ball

Last edited by LondonLarry; 26-12-2020, 10:13.

Comment

• Harley
      • Jan 2016

Well, you know me. That's been a big part of my fetish since forever, as everyone having seen any of my works could probably tell. You are right that it's hard to label, but since it very much involves balloon blowing I consider myself a looner + whatever else applies!

Comment

• Marko
        • Nov 2021

Same with me. It's when a girl blows with puffy cheeks, doesn't matter what. So harley your Homepage was perfect for me. I know it doesn't exist anymore but did you get some New stoff the last 2 years?

I also think that it's somehow about strength that those Show while blowing.

About 10 years ago, my ex Girlfriend was inflating ah space jumper for her sisters daughter by mouth. The last quarter seemed Real hard. She Was blowing slowly with Max puffed cheeks and all the noises that come from the Pressure. I Mein I am so glad what I habe know but that Situation was ohne of the most extreme ones I hat with that fetish.

I also like Details like when those Girls wear wide leather belts or big leather watches. It all shows selfesteem weich also shows strength

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
          • Mar 2014

Something about puffed cheeks is just hotter.

Comment

• Mutaloon
            • Nov 2018

Seeing their cheeks puff up when blowing is cute. Though I can think of something else that's also a "close relative" to balloon fetishism.

Comment

• Scooter
              • May 2022

Puffy cheeks are something I don't need, but I do appreciate when I see them! I dunno, it draws even more attention to what she's doing, and I think it's pretty cute.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎