Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1_1
    • Mar 2020

I like when my inflatable smells like it's been used

I love laying on my inflatable whale for long amounts of time and just using the fin as a pillow ( the fin can lose air and it can go into the body so it's really soft.) I love just gripping it by the sides ( without my nails of course ) and feeling it bounce up and down as I hump it and the vinyl rubs against my leather headboard making that oh so specific sound . I love the sweat smell combined with the plastic smell from my area down there after Ive abused my secret fucktoy . I think all guys can admit they sometimes like their own musk down there . I'll literally go running outside and after I'm done excersizing I'll blow up my inflatable intex whale and smother it with sweat and just hump it and lay on it with the sheets covering me until I get tired again. And deflate it before my parents are home with the pump. I've yet to try laying on it and deflating it , as I wanna be quick with me putting up the whale. I'm so blessed to have a ride in inflatable in my house. I love cuming on its back and then getting tired from all of my hard work sitting atop of it wondering if I should hump it again for good measure because who knows how long this moment will last before I have to deflate it and shove it in my closet again lol. I EVEN GET TO TAKE SMALL NAPS ON ITT.
    Just had to get that off my chest and tell the world.

And to get off all I do is just think about my gf domming me and making fun of the whale and threatening me to finish faster or she'll pop it.

It's just nice to have such a special kink like this I get to indulge in now that I have some money to use. I'm so thankful for it.
    What about yall?
    Last edited by 1_1; 30-07-2022, 03:32.
Working...