Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Are they Belbal 14inch?

A lot of you folks swear by Belbal 14" balloons as being tough & can make a good neck with little risk of bursting. I've seen on Youtube MX LoonPopper with 'cig busting helium balloons'. Are these belbal 14" that he's disposing of? They seem very tight & way over inflated but the red & black do seem to take a little squeezing before the bang. (Don't look at the clip if you are offended by strong language wording). Do you think the shreds & shards on the floor are the loons that didn't make the grade being blown up with helium to the size he wanted them.
    Your views would be appreciated for me to know if I should be looking to get some Belbal 14" loons.
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Are they Belbal 14inch?

Definitely get some. They are pretty much perfect. Good shape and colour and they get a really long neck easily. There's no increase in resistance until it's about to pop. So far they are the only balloon I can fully neck. (Almost done a Q11 but they get so tight it's not easy)
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Seasider
      • Jan 2016

I can't recommend belbal 14" enough. I am a phobic non-popper and I have got some great necks and have a real confidence when blowing the belbal said. I've probably blown up around 100 now sinc I discovered them last year and only 1 has failed, I was blowing it up on the lecteic pump and felt it resisting so should have known better!

I buy my balloons from balloons United, they have a great selection of belbal said. I have literally r thousands of qualatex 11" which I'm not using now after discovering the belbal!

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Seasider
        I can't recommend belbal 14" enough. I am a phobic non-popper and I have got some great necks and have a real confidence when blowing the belbal said. I've probably blown up around 100 now sinc I discovered them last year and only 1 has failed, I was blowing it up on the lecteic pump and felt it resisting so should have known better!

I buy my balloons from balloons United, they have a great selection of belbal said. I have literally r thousands of qualatex 11" which I'm not using now after discovering the belbal!

The one that failed, was it loud ? Heard so of Belbal 14"

Comment

• Seasider
          • Jan 2016

Yes it was pretty loud and it popped on the electric pump so happened pretty quickly! It was my own fault though as I didn't take account of the obvious resistance. I've blown up over 100 now and it's still the only one I've had fail. I think they are stunning balloons in terms of the colours/shape/smell when inflated and they feel really nice!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎