Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcronin
    • Sep 2019

Japanese balloon fetish video

Just wondering if anyone has any luck purchasing Japanese balloon fetish video outside of Japan? Any good websites?

They all seem to need local (Japan) cash or credit cards. I am wondering if someone in Japan is willing to help us out as a community? Maybe I (or we) can send you an agreed sum and we can all make a win-win situation happen?

PS - Dear Admin - I hope I did not cross post this. I did a quick search and could not find anything on the topic in this forum. Please move it to the appropriate part of the forum if necessary.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Japanese balloon fetish video

A few years ago I purchased and downloaded most of McGuffin's balloon and inflatable video collection. They weren't exactly the cheapest of videos to get here in the West- 4,500 to 5 500 Yen each, but they certainly stood out. Sadly since the Tsunami hit I've not seen any new material from him (unless I've missed something).

Comment

• NEKOCC
      • Mar 2020

I heard booth have some video and it can be paid by paypal.
      https://tamafu.booth.pm/ this is one of the seller on booth, you can search "balloon" on booth to find more.
      By the way, I must declared I have not bourght any thing from booth, so I can not confirm is it true or false.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
        • Oct 2016

Studio Fuusen should work.

Comment

• LoonerJeff

There's still plenty of stuff from Mcguffin. Funny enough, I trying to order a bunch of his videos now, but Pixiv Booth is being a giant pain when it comes to processing the payments. You can find all his Booth pages from his instagram page - just look up "Yonashi balloons" on google and it should be the first thing to pop up. Really hoping I can find a way to get around this pay issue because most of his videos look incredible; albeit pricey.

Comment

• Balloonymous
            • Sep 2017

They are indeed pricey, but I believe they are also at least an hour long each, so there's that.

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

I loved them back in the day. The girls were genuine- no faux Oscar worthy acting here. And a few were genuinely scared out of their wits especially in the clothes stuffing clips with a big balloon on a compressor!

Comment

• LoonerJeff

That's definitely the best part about them. The girls act how you'd expect them to - legitimately nervous lol. Some clips are ruined solely by how disinterested and/or over the top some girls get with the balloons.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Some of them looked like they didn’t have a clue what they were getting into on entering that hotel room! I think that was part of the appeal of his style of videography. Though, to be honest Japan have turned out some great gear fetish themed content over the past decade or so.

Comment

• LoonerJeff

If there's anyone I expect to be producing top-grade fetish content it's the Japanese lol

Comment

• ugurano
                      • Jan 2017

awesome

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢