X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon_Lover_626
    • Apr 2017

Balloon Blemish

Hey everyone!
    Out of curiosity, how often do you guys find blemishes like this one on your balloons? Due to living at home with family, I do have to buy cheaper balloons from local stores and cannot order quality balloons offline. Although, if you guys have experienced this, do you continue to use the balloon or just discard it? If you continue to use it, does it still hold up enough? I'm afraid of it easily popping and family members hearing. This is a 12" gold Spritz balloon from Target. Thank you guys in advanced! (Also, sorry about image quality, I surpassed the max file size so had to scale back)
    Attached Files
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Re: Balloon Blemish

Its fine, just a pigment defect, belbals have those and are remarkably durable

Comment

• RainbowYarn
      • Jan 2020

When I get balloons I scan them over for any defects, then blow them up a bit and hold them up to a source of light. Then I can see any defects easily. Some defects are those pin holes, some look like scars or marks, some are areas where the latex is thick and lumpy.

I'm always careful when blowing up balloons. If only every balloon ever made was perfect without a single defect.

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

Well, some looners believe that their balloon defects are just not a big problem....... I am ok with them since they refers to high quality balloons (tuftex, belbal, cattex) but on cheap loons...... well even with Unique brand that is a medium quality brand you can blow them without problems, but a cheap party loon Im not so sure a defect means nothing.
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Slugamano
          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by RainbowYarn
          I can see any defects easily. Some defects are those pin holes, some look like scars or marks, some are areas where the latex is thick and lumpy.
          I B2P the defective balloons immediately ...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎