Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucas
    • Mar 2019

Men inserting

What’s your best inflatable(s) from experience for men to have fun with?
  • lioon
    • Dec 2018

Re: Men inserting

Sprinkler balls, hands down. It's like it was made for that. Cleaning up can be a little tricky though.

Comment

• BalloonAus
      • May 2019

I found and bought this thing called a "bouncy bj ball" which was like a beachball with 2 handles and a passage through the middle with 2 entrances. I have tried to find another one but havent been able to. I love inserting into it and blowing it up then deflating it while inside. Feels good as it slowly gets tighter and tighter with every breath!

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Bouncy bj ball sounds amazing
        The bigger the better

Comment

• BalloonAus
          • May 2019

Comment

• Pvc_and_Pooltoys
            • Aug 2018

I use sprinkler beach balls. I also have used the bestway ‘wave attack’ rider which has a water gun tube, it’s textured pvc and feels awesome to penetrate. More recently I have tried the intex plane, it requires you to cut the tube out but once done it provides you with a nicely shaped plane body with an insertable hole, it’s a glossy hole so there’s not much sensation but still feels amazing when you spunk into it squeezing it tightly between your legs.

Comment

• poski
              • Jul 2019

The thought of men inserting drives me insane with desire, just watching it. I've only ever seen videos online of course, cause no one I've ever known is into it..
              I bet it feels incredible.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                Banned
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by poski
                The thought of men inserting drives me insane with desire, just watching it. I've only ever seen videos online of course, cause no one I've ever known is into it..
                I bet it feels incredible.

It can feel incredible. The only issue most men find, is that once you reach ejaculation, the cum has nowhere to go, because the air pressure inside the balloon forces the cum all over the end of your penis. And once you start removing the balloon, it then smears cum everywhere. Which isn't fun, unless you enjoy that.

So, it can be a bit of a trade-off, between enjoying the moment, and not making a mess everywhere.

However, one way around it, is to wear a condom over your erection, but wipe the outside of it dry, with a tissue. Then place the inflated balloon over the condom, and hold it in place. This way, you can cum, keep the balloon tightly inflated, and not smear cum everywhere, when you remove the balloon from your erection

Comment

• inbox_pm
                  • Apr 2017

I have some toys, modded for inserting. Are you have a beachball with a inflatable figure inside? Intex "Aquarim" series or similar. Just cut the valve to this figure and SPH is ready to use.
                  Some inflatable animals, for example, Intex yellow deer, can be "tail inverted". I did this "gender change" operation with that deer, feels great!
                  You can easily make an SPH for any big toy from a small beachball - it's my own invention Just two holes and one gluing, operation is simple as a usual repairing. So I made a SPH-ed Intex dolphin for me, very soft and pleasant.

Comment

• TheMacedawg
                    • Aug 2019

It has to be the sprinkler beach ball or intex spaceship with the gun removed. They are both a lot of fun!

Comment

• Beachballer
                      • Mar 2018

I have a sprinkler beachball. I don’t use it all the time but when I do. It’s amazing!

Comment

• Gratz
                        • May 2019

The older IW Horses tails can be inverted quite nicely. Just the possition is somewhat off, I still need to find a workaround for that.

Comment

• inbox_pm
                          • Apr 2017

Are anybody here tried the "cock pop", to insert and cum into inflated toy? It's just amazing! You need a small beachball or other toy, made from thin and soft vinyl. Overinflate it very hard and ride hard and fast, to make it more warm, soft and stretchy. When it will be on an edge of pop, you can puncture it by you and come inside. The feelings are just fantastic! Select the right place for this, without seams. If all done in right way, the hole will be airtight around you, it will only stretch, not break. The air is not coming out, so you can even lay down on a toy with you inside! After your "completion" remove the toy from you ant it immediately deflates with nice short "poof"

Comment

• Burg
                            • Mar 2017

I'm very interested to know more about this method

Comment

• inbox_pm
                              • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Burg
                              I'm very interested to know more about this method
                              Here the temperature is very important, the more the toy is warmed up, the softer and easier it is to enter it. This is not always obtained from the first press. Usually you need to ride and press several times, and you can see how the selected place is gradually stretched and becomes thinner. And then at some point it suddenly pierces and you find yourself inside.
                              And if it doesn’t work out, for example, if the toy is made of a thicker and stiffer material, it can be pierced in the chosen place with a thin round pin, and then it will be much easier to enter.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎