Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Popping in the woods

Was testing some new balloons while on a hike today. Found a fallen tree covered in moss. It seemed quiet so I sat on it and started blowing a Q11. I of course blew it until it was incredibly tight. I let a bit of air out and sat on it. Suddenly some people appeared out of nowhere. I don’t think they would’ve seen me, but the balloon burst unexpectedly underneath me. Considering it was a fresh balloon, it wasn’t too loud, but they definitely heard it. They just kept walking luckily. One was a young woman, she glanced at me but didn’t say anything. I think she looked intrigued. The other I couldn’t see with their hood up.

Once they’d gone, I took another balloon out and tried to b2p it. I got too nervous though and put it on the ground and stepped on it. For some reason it was far louder than the first. Those people certainly heard that one too. I collected the pieces and quickly got out of there.

First time I’ve been caught. I’ll have to be more careful next time.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Starting to get braver now. It was raining so I started blowing some balloons up while walking, thinking there wasn’t going to be many people about. I blew up the black one (a cattex 13 inch) until it was very tight, then deflated. I did this a few times to see if I could get it any bigger. I’ve never popped a cattex balloon before and was curious as to how violent it would be. (They get incredibly tight so I’m guessing it’ll have a very loud bang)

I decided to just go for it. I was getting very nervous as it got way bigger than intended. I was wearing ear plugs under my hood, but even so. I tried to focus on just walking and blowing, trying not to think about the fact the balloon could explode any second.

As I was going around a corner, a young woman was coming the other way. She was wearing a backpack and a rain coat. Probably hiking like me. I wasn’t expecting to see anyone and immediately let the air out. She definitely saw how big the balloon was though. She glanced at me as I walked past and said “It’s a bit wet, isn’t it?” Or something along the lines of that. She didn’t mention anything about the balloon. I smiled at her, trying to act causal, hopefully my embarrassment didn’t show.

Now I kinda wished I carried on blowing to see what her reaction would’ve been, but I’m never brave enough to do that. It’s always a rush though. Unfortunately I was too nervous to try again. I did blow it up once more to take some photos though.

So far, no ones mentioned anything about the balloons. I guess it isn’t a big deal to most people. I wonder what people would say if I blew up a GL1200 on a walk. Really tempted to try that...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by wildheart
        Starting to get braver now. It was raining so I started blowing some balloons up while walking, thinking there wasn’t going to be many people about. I blew up the black one (a cattex 13 inch) until it was very tight, then deflated. I did this a few times to see if I could get it any bigger. I’ve never popped a cattex balloon before and was curious as to how violent it would be. (They get incredibly tight so I’m guessing it’ll have a very loud bang)

I decided to just go for it. I was getting very nervous as it got way bigger than intended. I was wearing ear plugs under my hood, but even so. I tried to focus on just walking and blowing, trying not to think about the fact the balloon could explode any second.

As I was going around a corner, a young woman was coming the other way. She was wearing a backpack and a rain coat. Probably hiking like me. I wasn’t expecting to see anyone and immediately let the air out. She definitely saw how big the balloon was though. She glanced at me as I walked past and said “It’s a bit wet, isn’t it?” Or something along the lines of that. She didn’t mention anything about the balloon. I smiled at her, trying to act causal, hopefully my embarrassment didn’t show.

Now I kinda wished I carried on blowing to see what her reaction would’ve been, but I’m never brave enough to do that. It’s always a rush though. Unfortunately I was too nervous to try again. I did blow it up once more to take some photos though.

So far, no ones mentioned anything about the balloons. I guess it isn’t a big deal to most people. I wonder what people would say if I blew up a GL1200 on a walk. Really tempted to try that...
        As always is really interesting to read your stories, I am following your wood adventures since you started, I am a fan of that concept.
        Keep doing such amazing job, greetings from Mexico 🇲🇽
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Thanks, it’s been quite enjoyable. I’d like to do it more often. I’m definitely more comfortable in the rain because there’s less people about and people are less likely to recognise me while wearing a hood. Might take a GL1200 next time, just worried about how long it’ll take to blow up. Haven’t done it by mouth before, usually use a pump and finish with mouth.

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

Did a few more blow to pops yesterday. Also popped some air packaging. Once they were all burst, I inflated them through the ripped seam and blew hard until a large bubble like bulge formed and they burst loudly. Like really loud. Sent an echo through the forest. Takes quite a lot of force to pop them by mouth but definitely worth it. Tomorrow I’m taking some large stretchy plastic bags to b2p. It’s been ages since I’ve done that. I’ve got a feeling these will be especially loud. After that I’ll blow some more balloons. Might try a tuftex 17” b2p if I’m brave enough. Those are scary though, get so big and tight.

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Today I spent like an hour just blowing up a tuftex 14” multiple times. Blowing balloons can be so relaxing and arousing at the same time. It got very tight each time and ended up with a pool of water inside. When I started pushing its limits, the balloon gave off a distinctive smell, like an elastic band when you stretch it.

When I eventually got bored of that (couldn’t work up the courage for a b2p today) I took a tuftex 17, wanting to really push it to the max. I eventually got it pretty big, but wasn’t quite satisfied. I knew it would get much tighter if I kept going, but I was much more nervous than usual for some reason.

I wanted to blow it inside my shirt but was worried about ripping it. I came up with the idea of wearing a large clear plastic bag like a shirt and doing it in that. (I brought the bag to b2p but it got a small hole)

I put the balloon inside and started to blow. Wow. It got absolutely huge and terrifyingly tight. I could barely breathe. The plastic was straining against the pressure but didn’t rip. It felt so good, I almost popped it. I then did the same thing, but wore the plastic like a skirt this time.

That obviously felt even better. So good that I wanted to go until it burst. I reckon I was a breath or two away. I only stopped because I was... getting a little too excited. Almost had an accident. I highly recommend trying this, but perhaps not in public, even if no ones around...
              Attached Files

Comment

• bfinch2000
                • Feb 2020

wow, sounds like you had a VERY good time this time i'm impressed at how big you get them without them popping. and i would definitely love to see you carry on blowing even when someone else comes along!

out of interest, did you take your normal shirt off to wear the plastic bag as a shirt? a lot of the fun of that for me is when the balloon presses against my bare chest, so i don't think i'd enjoy it as much with a normal shirt in between.

Comment

• wildheart
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by bfinch2000
                  wow, sounds like you had a VERY good time this time i'm impressed at how big you get them without them popping. and i would definitely love to see you carry on blowing even when someone else comes along!

out of interest, did you take your normal shirt off to wear the plastic bag as a shirt? a lot of the fun of that for me is when the balloon presses against my bare chest, so i don't think i'd enjoy it as much with a normal shirt in between.
                  I had a shirt on as I was technically in a public place. It still felt really good though. I could feel the balloon growing and the pressure was pretty intense. Without a shirt on, the balloon tends to stick to my skin and it’s near impossible to relocate it. This time it was smoother.

I’d love to have the courage to casually blow one until it bursts while someone walks by. Maybe someday.

Comment

• bfinch2000
                    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by wildheart

I had a shirt on as I was technically in a public place. It still felt really good though. I could feel the balloon growing and the pressure was pretty intense. Without a shirt on, the balloon tends to stick to my skin and it’s near impossible to relocate it. This time it was smoother.

I’d love to have the courage to casually blow one until it bursts while someone walks by. Maybe someday.
                    nothing wrong with having your shirt off in a public place! but yeah, that feeling of the pressure growing is the best, and somehow even better in public even though that should make no difference haha

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

My session ended a little earlier than expected today because I ran out of balloons. I blew one until it burst with a mask. I turned a gas mask into a device that forces you to blow to pop. Was very scary. I inflated a tuftex 14” next. I’d stretched it in my last session and it got huge. At least 16” without even getting a neck. I get nervous blowing balloons when they refuse to neck as I have no idea if they’ll pop or not. I blew it up again in my plastic shirt I used last time.

Last time I used a tufftex 17”. I completely forgot I was blowing a 14” this time, and blew it until the pressure grew. It did have a neck, but I wasn’t concerned because they get necks early when blowing in a confined space. I wasn’t satisfied with the tightness and kept blowing, wanting it to feel like before. (Hard to breathe and barely able to move) I stood up, finding a more comfortable position, when it suddenly burst. Turned into confetti. Made me jump but it was very satisfying.

The next balloon burst when I sat on it, trying to stretch the neck.

My last balloon was an old Belbal soap balloon. I didn’t think it would survive long and blowing it was nerve wracking. I knew it could go at any point. I began walking, trying to take my mind off it. It started going very hard as the neck filled slightly. I’ve had so many older Belbal pop at this point and I was very nervous. I tried to make it bigger but the balloon made this creaking noise and I lost my nerve. If I let the air out, it may never get this big again. There was a holly bush nearby and I couldn’t help but let the balloon gently rest against it.

That was surprisingly satisfying. The balloon slowly touched the holly, very gently, but it immediately exploded with a pretty loud bang. Not the usual muffled pop when using a pin, but a real chest thumping bang. Perhaps because it was so tight?

Overall a pretty good session, I hope at least somebody enjoys reading these, it’s certainly fun to recount what happened.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Asclepio
                        • Sep 2018

I do enjoy it, really amazing story, also I follow very close all your looning stories in the woods. There is something special about that background that drives me crazy, and I really wish to try it
                        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

Pretty good session overall today. I warmed up by blowing a Belbal print until it was nice and tight. Then I took an airship balloon (cattex 87 inch) and blow it up in my hoody. It’s quite thin and feels like silk. I absolutely love riding balloons in it, it’s so smooth. Wish I had leggings to go with it... The balloon bulged out of the bottom of my hoody. I had to blow it very tight to get the top half nice and firm. It felt pretty good, but doesn’t beat doing it in a sleeping bag.

I blew a mixture of 11-14 inches up after that. I wasn’t feeling too brave today so didn’t attempt a blow to pop. I did push each one pretty far those. After a while I got a little bored sitting in the same place, so I got up and went walking, blowing up balloons as I went. I seem to be braver when I’m on the move, and I made some of the balloons ridiculously big.

It’s very relaxing to blow while walking, although the excitement is still there, especially when overinflating them. I was blowing into a crystal pink Q11 and absolutely loved how smooth and tight it was. There was barely any friction at all. My hand slid right over the surface. I really wanted to find out how big it would go, and stood still, blowing hard. The thought of it popping terrified me, and I wasn’t able to keep blowing for long.

I went to let the air out, but I also wanted a pop. I was tempted to just step on it, or thrust it into a bramble bush, but thought it would be a waste. There was a log nearby so I placed the balloon on it, and sat on it. It creaked loudly and the end of the neck expanded. I started bouncing softly, wanting it to last. It burst almost immediately.

I finished with blowing a Belbal 14 soap balloon. I intended to take it until the point where the end of the neck suddenly bulges and there’s nothing to hold on to. Most crystals easily get this big and will take quite a few more breaths before bursting.

The balloon got very tight, but I wasn’t too concerned. I remembered the last crystal Belbal I blew to pop, just kept getting bigger after the neck was bulging.

The balloon suddenly exploded very loudly in my face and hit me in the side of my mouth. I was quite stunned. It hurt and the pop had a real force to it.

I was quite shaken up and decided to leave it for today. I’m glad it did pop though because I caught it on camera. Haven’t seen the footage yet, but I bet it looked great. This will certainly make my next blow to pop harder though.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• SweetBouncer
                            • Mar 2020

Hey, if you are popping balloons in the forest, make shure don't leave the shards there. Check this:
                            Since 1989, the balloon industry has relied on a problematic study that claimed balloons degraded “at about the same rate as oak tree leaves” after six weeks. We put it to the test.

Comment

• wildheart
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by SweetBouncer
                              Hey, if you are popping balloons in the forest, make shure don't leave the shards there. Check this:
                              https://theconversation.com/amp/we-c...6-weeks-138731
                              I always make sure I clean them up. Luckily most burst into bigger pieces. Think it happens either because they’ve been inflated a few times or because they’re wet. I’ve got a big bag of shards that I’ve collected.

Comment

• wildheart
                                • Apr 2015

The first half of today’s session was pretty standard. I blew some balloons far too big while walking on a trail (a new one for me). A guy on his bike saw me, but didn’t say anything. Came from behind me and was gone as fast as he appeared. I don’t know how much of the overinflated yellow tufftex 11” he saw, but it certainly looked like I was trying to pop it. I was pushing the neck into my lips while blowing hard. Wasn’t necessary trying to b2p it (was too scared to do it intentionally) but I must’ve come close.

I found a quiet spot and blew a cattex 13” too big. It burst, but wasn’t super loud. It was really nice actually. Burst away from my face at a decent size (was expecting it to get much bigger though). Certainly went bang but wasn’t one of the really scary violent pops (which I love and hate)

I got to the car and found the car park mostly empty. Only one other car. It’s on a quiet road and I suddenly got the idea to try blowing some balloons inside. I’ve never attempted this before.

I reinflated that yellow tufftex, blowing it under the steering wheel. Got it pretty tight and played with it a little. Then I took a purple 11 inch Qualatex and blew it up, resting it on top of the steering wheel. I made it big! Was half trying to pop it.

Then I noticed movement in front of the car. A young woman (20-25 perhaps?) was approaching. I didn’t notice her at first because I was so focused on the balloon. I don’t know if I imagined it, but she seemed to stop for a brief moment and stare right at me. Then she carried on to her car.

I bit the mouthpiece again, suddenly wanting it to burst. I glanced toward her and I’m almost positive she was watching me. She quickly looked away and started her car when I glanced over.

I put another breath in, really wanting it to go bang. I wanted to show off how brave I can be. She seemed to be busy with something but definitely kept looking up at me

I’m ashamed to say I bottled it. The balloon was really tight and I was shaking from fear. The only way I could’ve possibly done it was to cover my ears with my arm and hand. It would’ve looked ridiculous. When I deflated it, she drove off.

I’m not sure if I’m over thinking this or not, but it seemed to me that she was staring just a little too long. She was probably just curious or maybe a little fearful of the pop, but I can’t help but wonder... was she a looner? Unlikely, but you never know I guess.

When she left, I shoved the balloon into my shorts and puffed away until the neck was bulging at my mouth. Imagine if she saw that! Bigger! I thought. Who cares if it pops? It can’t hurt that much. No ones watching.

Wow what an incredible feeling. I never imagined it would get quite that tight. I’ve never dared to take any this far in my shorts. I’m sure I would’ve popped it, I wasn’t actually scared for a change. But... I felt an orgasm coming. Half a second or another breath and I would’ve made a huge mess. I managed to deflate it just in time. So close! Almost popped it!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍