Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflatablefun82
    • Mar 2016

Re: Heat stretching methods

I store my lilos and inflatable toys in the loft....when it's hot it heats up the vinyl evenly and makes it lovely and soft allowing grotesque inflating ! But be aware to much air will pop a seam! I popped a lilo and a love doll only last week because of overzealous inflation....I was most upset as I hadn't even cum!

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
      • Mar 2016

Why no one reply? I feel ignored

Comment

• TowableStretch
        • Jun 2017

Sofar I only popped cheap stuff by accident during stretching. Intex tubes etc... More quality inflatables hold up very well

For example:

The pvc of this chair is rather thick and strong but still quite soft, especially in the sun. I heat stretched it with boiling water, popped a baffle and sun stretched it when I was on holiday. I am impressed with the results, and it's still soft and bouncy.

View from the rear:

Comment

• TowableStretch
          • Jun 2017

My latest activity: heat stretching by using the sun...

My parents were out of town so I had the whole house and a sunny garden all for myself. It was 26*C/79*F outside, but because it was getting late (18:00/6pm) the sun wasn't as strong as it was at 13:00/1pm sadly. But I gave it a chance, over inflated the tube and threw it in the sun

The grey pvc reached a high temperature in seconds and I could see the tube stretching and deforming within 5 minutes. I could see the letters from Jobe and Crusher being eaten away in the 2 "gaps". Too bad I didn't made a timelaps video...

The feeling of the hot, soft and squeaky pvc was awesome... it was very bouncy

Soon I might go swimming with a friend and I will take the tube with me. Hopefully it stretches far more...

Comment

• TowableStretch
            • Jun 2017

I guess I don't need to say which part got stretched

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢