How do you deal your fetish if you're in a relationship?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merl
    Hopper research dept.
    • Apr 2021

Re: How do you deal your fetish if you're in a relationship?

My experiences, for what it's worth.

1. DO NOT make it out to be the biggest thing for you in a relationship. Either SHE is, or she isn't. If your fetish really is the biggest deal for you (be honest with yourself here), you have some serious self-examination to do. DO NOT give the impression that it's an "or else" dealbreaker. If it is, you probably have no business trying to have a relationship because every woman will know that it's really all about your selfish lust, and not sharing with her something that can be a blast for you both.

2. What's worked for me is to present it simply and calmly ONLY WHEN the issue of each person's interests comes up...never before. I start by saying "this is going to be the silliest, dumbest, stupidest thing you've ever heard..." (and let's be honest, it probably will be) but I add that it is completely harmless AND can be a lot of fun if a woman just relaxes and is willing to be goofy. When phrased that way, 95% of those who've tried it ended up admitting it was fun and it then happened more than once.

3. If it's going to be only an occasional once-in-a-blue-moon diversion, be happy for it because something is better than nothing...and in time, she may warm up to doing it more often. Take it easy...ask every now and then, but don't push her for more than she's ready/willing to do.

4. Even though I'm not after popping, some women may be nervous about popping. That's why I only use big/strong brands or double-stuffed so she doesn't have to worry. If noise is the issue, teach her how to use foam earplugs if she doesn't already know. If she has a latex allergy -- my most recent one did -- TPU/bobo balloons are FANTASTIC and are just as fun as latex (in their own way, they're more fun than latex).

5. I think I can guarantee that any woman you reach this level of intimacy with will ride a hoppity hop naked at least once, if that's a turn-on for you. It's completely goofy, fun, non-threatening, good exercise...and I've yet to have one refuse. Even if the balls don't do anything for you, they can, for her, be a gradual lead-in to balloons and other inflatables. Since cheap, adult-sized ones are readily available pretty much anywhere these days, you should invest in one.

6. If she asks if you're willing to ___________ with her, SMILE AND SAY YOU WERE HOPING SHE'D ASK because you couldn't want a better sign. She's telling you that your participation will make her more comfortable and feel more like an "us" thing than a performance thing where she's on the spot to make you happy.

7. If, after your presentation, she still says "not interested"...some women won't even consider it no matter what...then you will decide if the relationship is worth pursuing or not with the fetish completely set aside. IMO, a woman who you think you have a good relationship with but is too uptight to bounce around the room on a big stupid ball will already have demonstrated uptightness and you probably won't even get to the point of asking, so you can likely rule out ANYTHING involving balloons. But chances are she'll try it once IF you present it as an admittedly silly thing that is still your biggest turn-on. Then go from there.

8. If she has some kind of issue preventing her full participation in whatever it is you like, but is willing to try something not quite how you pictured it, LET HER TRY AND BE HAPPY WITH HER EFFORT. That's the surest sign she cares and is doing it for you.

8. Keep the mood light and fun at all times. Don't get too intense about it. If it's going well but something breaks her mood, DROP IT.

9. Before she tries anything but has agreed to give it a shot, I ask one question: "After you try it, whether you like it or hate it, just tell me the truth. There's no wrong answer." This will indicate that you're not obsessed with it and can lead to areas of compromise/tweaking if she liked this element but not that one. BE FLEXIBLE.

10. SEE RULE 1. DO NOT BREAK RULE 1.

PS Also assure her that while it arouses you greatly, you have NO expectation that she will get anything sexual out of it. If she thinks you expect her to come while blowing something up or bouncing on something, she'll probably think you're nuts. But if she does happen to get aroused, you can be pleasantly surprised.

PPS Since you'll be aroused by whatever you've asked her to do, whatever you can do to please her while she's doing it will help immensely. Don't just sit in the corner jacking off like she's some by the hour hooker, because that's how most women will feel. Unless that's how she wants to be treated, she'll resent it and your toys will never see the light of day in her presence again.

PPPS If you've already inflicted damage on relationships by doing the opposite of the above, and if you're able to, go back and apologize for your selfishness. Own up to it. It'll change her mind about you or it won't (leave that entirely up to her) but it's the honest and humble thing to do.
    Last edited by Merl; 25-09-2021, 13:30.

Comment

• Loon_Rider_74
      • Nov 2021

Bit late to this but wanted to share. Like others have said- talk about it first and dont rush in. Tell your partner how you feel and ask them to be a part of the experience. Ease into it little by little. There's no guarantee it will be their fetish or kink but hopefully they enjoy it enough to do it every once and a while.

Comment

• som3derp
        • Oct 2021

Originally posted by BeachBall
        Hey! I haven't been here for a while. In fact since I was last here I've got into a very serious and happy relationship, so my life is amazing right now. But recently, especially in the past few days, I've been thinking about my fetish for inflatables (in particular blowing them up by mouth) and how I'm going to deal with it now that I am with somebody. Inflatables aren't the only fetish I have, and I have told my girlfriend about my other (more common) fetishes and she has said she's more than happy for us to do things related to them during sex and everything. But I haven't told her about this fetish. And I don't really want to, mainly because I'd be kind of embarrassed to tell her. But I know it's going to happen at some point that I'll see her blowing up a beach ball or something by mouth, I mean, it's BOUND to happen, everyone blows up inflatables from time to time, right? And I just know those moments when that happens are going to be so exciting and such huge turn-ons for me. Especially if we ever take turns blowing something up, which is something I've fantasised about for years but never actually done with anyone, and to me my girlfriend is the sexiest girl in the world by far, and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have her, so if we were to do that, and I got to put the valve of an inflatable into my mouth after she'd been blowing it up and it was still wet with her saliva, I think that would be one of the most sexually exciting experiences of my entire life.

So yeah, I don't really want to tell my girlfriend about my fetish but I am still massively looking forward to incredible moments like that happening in the future. She will be turning me on more than she can possibly know without even having a clue she's doing it!

So... any other members here in relationships? How do you deal with having this fetish and being in a relationship? I'd be really interested to know.
        Not in a relarionship any more, bur had been for 6.5 years. My advice would be to be honest and try to explain it in private. You can even be honest about it being very dear and personal, so she also understands how much you trust her telling it to her. Plus, if you are sexually active it gives her another great tool to tease you, making you even more horny and wanting to pleasure her in return, making it a win-win!

And who knows, maybe she also has fetishes she did not share yet or finds some fun in your fetish as well!

I'd say go for it!

Comment

• BalloonAus
          • May 2019

I didn't tell my last gf yet but we went on some trips to the beach and she would blow up the beachball without me even asking.
          For Valentines Day I filled the room with balloons for her and made a popping game by hiding parts of a puzzle inside balloons that she had to pop. Was great to see her do it and also we earned up the room together after too. I planned to tell her but we split before I had the chance. ��

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
            • Mar 2020

Just introducing balloons as deco elements in the "private" room and as funny toys for some "games" with the partner participation and see how U can lead her/him to more spicy/kinky/horny balloons sessions ... often just a matter of time

Comment

Working...