X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galdo
    • Jun 2019

Trashbags

So...

apart from things that are obviously made to be inflated like balloons and Swimming accesoires... how about things that are not meant to be inflating?

The foil package, that Held your toast from the breakfast, thats now empty?
    Another random foil that could be found... Rubber gloves (Ok, there´s a Forum dedicated to These?)

I´ve really had lots of fun and still do with trashbacgs. You can inflate them and sit on them... usually they won´t carry your weight, but unlike a balloon they announce when they´re about to Pop.

You can feel how the material widens when sitting on them, as you lower your feet Support... and somewhen the foil will start to grow a weak spot. On a material that´s colored you will notice White-ish stripes starting to appear... if you continoue sitting, with your weight, the stripes will grow and some sort of bubble slowly forms. the bubbly is thin plastic, and it´s completely clear so you could have a green colored trashbag, but the bubble is clear and you can see inside... the bubble grows and grows and at one Point will Pop with a bang, not as loud as a balloon (in my oppinion) since the material often is thinner and there´s not so much force applied ( I assume there´s a correlation between applied force and bang loudness).

Unlike a ballon who´s "done" when it popped, on a trashbag you usually can re inflate it, knod the popped spot and have some fun aggain... and aggain... well at some Point there are so many knods it won´t be useable anymore.

It´s interesting to have different trash bags around. The ones used for the kitchen usually Pop with a bang, but I´ve tried a few big ones (for the bin outside I don´t know maybe 120 Liter or so) and These don´t really Pop - at least the ones I´ve had - they either get pinholes and leak untill they´re empty.

A trash bag is awesome for combining things. I took a ballon (maybe 9" or smaller) and inflated it around to how big it should be. I put it into a trashbag, and let some air remain in the trashbag... sit on it... the trashbag gives up to my weight and widens...then the ballon jumps in... I see it´s neck growing (I placed the ballon in a Position so I can see it between my legs) and I also see the bubble starting on the trashbag... it´s just a short time untill they will burst... and then it happened... BANG BANG in rapid Speed, because first the trashbag popped, then the ballon. The ballon might just have carried my weight without poping ... juuuuust... but with the trashbag suddenly stopping it´s Support it´s like my butt would land on the balloon and that´s to much for it.

I´ve done that a few times (as foreplay mostly) and really liked it.

Sometimes when you order things you get These "lines of square shaped inflated Transport pillows". They´re used that whatever is being transported, when the package is thrown around or landing hard, they´ll soften the Impact.

These popp quite nice, sitting on them (Similar to a trashbag) but I more enjoy it, seperating each "pillow" and put some 10...15 pillows into a trashbag... let the air out a Little bit from the trashbag so it won´t Pop - then sit on it... This gets suprisingly strong. As the "pillows" share your weight, and the trashbag holds them together it becomes a new pillow which is very durable. I can sit on it, my legs relaxed, with my full weight and no Pop sounds. If I later open the trashbag, and have an Analysis on the single pillows, I can see that most of them are good... only a few showing slight signs of stress - but the signs they Show tell me that they´re still far away from popping...

There are lots of possibillities, things you can do. Put two trash bags into each other... inflate the first one, and the second one suck out the air with your mouth so it´s strong on the first trashbag.. knod the second one... sit on it... the first trashbag "would" Pop, but since it gets supported by some Kind of second "wall" from the second trashbag it can whitestand the weight much better... how much can it take? Want to try it out? Lots of fun can be done with These...

Oh and if you have a big enough trashbag it´s also good for doing water balloon sit Pops or sessions... if you don´t have to worry about the balloon Pop. I figure out, a ballon (normal one) filled with water completely, when it Pops theres no BANG there´s just a "zipping" noise from the rubber pulling back rapidly, and this one is really silent... so... put water into a normal balloon (under "inflate" it but still put in enough that it Needs to carry you) put it in a trashbag....

Be Aware to use a big trashbag thou... I´ve had it that the balloon popped... AND the trashbag... wipe up the watered floor time... not always funny.

Oh... and did I mention this one? Take some "water balloons" and inflate them with air, but under inflate them (well depends on if you´re a popper or not) put some 20-30 into a trashbag, sit on it... an amazing pillow, and if you under inflate them they won´t Pop even if you ride them...

Inflate them really thight (they already get big and make a neck) and put some into a trashbag... sit on them... they take your weight to a certain Point but if one Pops it creates a chain reaction and like a firecracker chain with a super fast "bang bang bang bang...." you get another bang from the trashbag that then popped...

What have I had fun with These ... so anyone else into trashbags?
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Trashbags

I used to blow to pop plastic bags all the time. Lots of fun. I haven’t done it much lately since I’ve got better at popping balloons.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Galdo
      • Jun 2019

Hi,

have had a nice popping session today. I´ve taken some Pictures from the trashbags. The Resolution is low, hence the source is a Video that I made (much easier to do than taking pictures)

I´ve seen some People over inflating These... some hugging them untill they Pop but I like to sit on them.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Don't know about overseas, but most garbage bags here in Australia are pretty crappy for inflating, Too much pressure, and the bottoms usually just blow out, or the plastic now on almost all brands and types is that shitty matte plastic. My father used to work in food catering back in the 1980s, back then one could get those very large black glossy bags; when inflated, they kind of looked somewhat like an inflated box, they were great for shuvving between the legs and lots of good dry humping. Those bags are still around somewhere, I've seen them in use in large food courts of shopping centres and so forth, but when asking around on where to buy them, the people you ask just go weird and for some reason don't want to give out that info. Transport NSW use a transparent version of this large bag for the bins on their train and bus stations, but again, when contacting head office by phone, the lady I spoke to just went all weird; and noted that they can't give out the details on where they purchase them.

Comment

• Galdo
          • Jun 2019

I can imagine what you mean when Sayin the ground will go Pop. I guess it´s the part where the bag is glued together. I wonder that this is a weak spot - shouldn´t it supposed to hold lots of weight from the trash?

I´ve made a similar experience with the "tube shaped" plastic bag from toast. It´s Holding the air, there are no leaks but as soon as you sit on it the part where it´s glued together will just open without really much force applied to it.

The trashbags we have around here are good. They will Pop, but the last Thing that is going to be bad is the part where they´re glued together. I don´t know if they´ll Change These in the future similar to yours but right now the generic ones are very well available.

I´ve also had some short tries with deep frezer bags (These are made to be super resistent aggainst popping they even had advertised that a while ago for a brand). The Thing with These is that they´re aproximately as Long as wide (~2" less wide than Long) and so when you knod them, the air chamber gets quite small compared to the empty bag size. I haven´t made many tests with them, but the one that I´ve tested didn´t Pop with some sitting on it... so they´re much stronger than trashbags.

Well for me it´s just a nice Thing to do aside... These bags are good available and after the session you can get rid of them easy. On the other Hand I don´t Pop to many of These because I have the environmental things in my head. I don´t Need to produce trash like that on purpose... but every let´s say 4th or 5th session I might bring one in to Play around a Little bit--- as I wrote above, it´s also fun to Combine them with items and depending on what you do you will have a "pillow" that is very durable and you can sit on it without being afraid of it popping

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

yes, that's the part I mean, at the bottom, the two parts of the bag are glued together. I don't sit on them, that doesn't do anything for me, nor any of my other inflatables; PVC, mylar, latex, or otherwise. The only shiny bags easily available at supermarkets in Australia are the army green 60L OSO bin liners. Before blowing them up, I'll stick a strip of transparent tape across the glued section. This works fine and makes the liner much stronger, but honestly in some weird sort of way as a pedantic looner, it sort of takes away from the purity of the experience.

I just love inflating them as firm as possible, and usually in the evenings when i'm watching telly, will have my legs open where I'll shuv one between. This is so the bag is between the calves of my legs as I'm sitting on the sofa. I will then moderately rub it up and down; this creates a huge static electricity ploom. The ploom together with the firmness of the inflation, and the feel of the shiny plastic immediately gets me into a hard erection, and from that moment, the next 30 minutes to an hour is just continuous edging and pure well being.

I only use the bags once, as the new feel of the bag is all part and parcel of the arousal. Generally then, they'll go into another container somewhere else in my kitchen, where then they'll be used as actual trash bags, so nothing unnecessarily gets thrown out or damages the environment.

Comment

• vuur2
              • Dec 2017

Just in case Galdo hasn't seen it yet:

There's also Big Thud Joe's topic about trashbags in the Balloon Fetish part of the forum:

Anyone else into bin liners, garbage bags?

Comment

• LondonLarry
                Could be a chat bot
                • Jul 2019

I thought the plastic sandwich bag thing a turn on. Sites like Club Steffi had a mini competition with the girls to see how many plastic sandwich bags the girls could blow up and pop with their hand, sort of slapping them hard like an inflated crisp/potato chip bag.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                  • May 2017

Originally posted by LondonLarry
                  I thought the plastic sandwich bag thing a turn on. Sites like Club Steffi had a mini competition with the girls to see how many plastic sandwich bags the girls could blow up and pop with their hand, sort of slapping them hard like an inflated crisp/potato chip bag.
                  Gotta say I had some quick boners back then when this ad came on during 1988.

Comment

• Danniballoon
                    • Mar 2018

The Polythene covers that are on new mattresses will take your weight. They can be great fun and easy to get off E-Bay.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                      • May 2017

This might be something, however you'd have to find out if the bags already have little holes in them, that the manufacturers purposely punctures in for aeration of the mattresses during transit..

If you need a plastic mattress cover to protect your mattress during transportation or storage, we offer an efficient design of mattress cover for moving. Buy mattress cover for different jobs.

If it's that soft translucent clear polyethylene, this would definitely be something worth trying out.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎