Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999
    • Apr 2024

Balloon related injuries

Being a popper is a hazardous choice as we all know. We risk ear damage and damage to sensitive areas.

Not an hour ago I rode a tufftex 24 inch orange balloon until it went boom. I had overinflated it so when it went it went loud. There are shards everywhere on my floor and my ears are still ringing.

Now to the point. When it went i went down onto the floor hard with a massive red mark.

This makes me want to ask what are some of the worst injuries you have had during your alone time?

I’ve had sprained ankles from falling, red marks from snapping rubber and possibly the most embarrassing I’ve had a genital injury when my private parts were inserted into a balloon and it popped leading to me falling on my nuts.

I admit I sometimes go overboard.
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Re: Balloon related injuries

GEO Donut balloon. My dick in the middle and my wife b2p the balloon, that stung like crazy.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Sound slime you had a new kind of blow job! All I can say is ouch.

Comment

• BYGavia
        • Dec 2017

Fell on the carpet after a Cattex 36” longneck broke under me and bent my thumbnail back a bit.

Comment

• Ryan556
          • Sep 2016

For me the worst pain I've got from playing was a couple of years back. I was riding a worker balloon (older one, non cattex) and this balloon had handled my riding pretty good since I'm light weight. Well I decided to bring it out for another session but this time around i rode it harder and of course it popped. I was naked so when the worker popped it basically stung my privates a bit. Any other balloon that has popped around or on my privates has never compared to that pop.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

I've had a 12" balloon used on my manhood, and it popped when it was between my legs! Ouch!

Comment

• PBK
              • Mar 2019

My wife has gotten welts from balloons popping while she's mouth inflating them.

Comment

• Loon119
                • Jun 2018

I dislocated my shoulder on holiday in Australia. I was humping a nice unique 16 and it burst and I awkwardly hit the bed and my shoulder popped out.

Comment

• jcronin
                  • Sep 2019

Snap in the eye and stung my lips = made me into a semi-popper =(

Comment

• Regular Guy
                    • Aug 2015

I was laying on an overinflated Q24 as it popped unexpectedly. I fell down and my nose hit the floor quite hard.

In my last looning session I sat down overinflated Belbal 14"s to bounce them to pop. After that I discovered a lot of red marks and weals on my thigh.

Quite the same was when I B2Ped a prestreched crystal purple Belbal 14" while I was hugging it. It got huge, an awesome neck, it was very tight and after it popped I had a lot of red wales on my arms...

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

Worse injury I ever got was deep grazed ribs when a 48inch inch beach ball I was rough riding ontop a stack of other inflatables on my bed burst. I toppled backwards n hit the corner of the bedside table with my torso as I fell back. My missus wasn’t too plussed either..... she commented one of these days I’ll get home from work n find you with a broken neck!

Comment

• Danniballoon
                        • Mar 2018

Had one pop and hit me in the eye & had to take the following day off work as it hurt so bad. I was hauled before the boss shortly afterwards & made up some excuse... Think I said it was an elastic band that did it. On another occasion I had a red welt mark on me whilst being examined at the doctors. Again, I made up some non-balloon related excuse ;-)
                        Worst one I got though, was from a latex football bladder. It hit me on the arm and despite wearing a jumper, it made a really nasty welt. It hurt for days afterwards. I was just glad I wasn't riding it, at the time ;-) I'm very wary of them now. In fact, I ended up popping all the ones I had outside on the compressor, from a safe distance.

Comment

• Mazilon
                          • Mar 2017

Fairly lucky compared to rest of ya here, but I remember being really in the zone and riding a Q18 stuffer a little rougher than I normally do. It burst unexpectedly and left no less than four nasty red marks, two on each inner thigh. They didn't go away for a week, but I'm glad I wasn't hit anywhere in between..

Comment

• Loon119
                            • Jun 2018

Plenty of welts and red marks from pops accidental and otherwise. Been snapped by the elastic band from a ounchballoon from a fete. Been hit by plenty of knots. And the Mrs was riding an over inflated orange 16 on top of me and it popped and snapped her in the essentials. She was also pant less when it happened It was her first ride of a balloon when we first started dating but she wasn't put off she still rides like a pro now

Comment

• AthleticLooner
                              • Dec 2017

Hello Guys!
                              I have two memorable experience:

1. - a hit in the eye at the start of blowing up a previously used Everts 16" loon (caused me all kinds of fears, and threw me decades back on my "fight the fear of balloons" journey :-(
                              [Btw this was the first time I skipped to use goggles]

2. - playing with (or popping(?)) a Gemar 13" purple balloon. These are very TIGHT. It hit my stomach/side, and became immediately red.

If you can't see/open the above pic, please open this OneDrive link for the full album.

br.,
                              Zoli

(ps. Why can't I set an avatar pic, nor creating any picture albums here? :| )

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎