X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

who is out?

I'm an out looner. I don't hide the fetish. If I'm in the appropriate situation, I tell people about the fetish. At the strip club I am the balloon guy. If sex comes up in a conversation I offer that I have a balloon fetish. I was just curious who else is out about it.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: who is out?

Me! Afew close friends know all about what me the missus get upto. No biggie though and one couple are quite envious of what we get up to.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
      • Dec 2019

Definitely. Wife knew very early in our relationship (hell our first kiss she was straddling a giant yellow balloon). Friends know. Hell even the family knows. I just felt people would accept me as I am or not; and if they didn’t then they weren’t truly the type of people who deserved to be in my life.

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

This is an interesting topic , there are only a few other people that know about my balloon fetish, my s/o will indulge me on occasion, but i think the situation would be very different with a true looner , so if the person dosent like balloons like i do , i won't push the issue ,
        The bigger the better

Comment

• RainbowYarn
          • Jan 2020

Dad and brother know, and some friends. Told my dad specifically, but for everyone else, I just have balloons around a lot and they brush it off as 'I like balloons'.

Comment

• izzyrob
            • Oct 2018

Maybe it’s just me but the thought of coming “out” about a sexual fetish to others you aren’t romantically involved in just seems bizarre. I wouldn’t tell others about other sexual interests so not sure why you would for this as well.

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

I've only "come out" to my best friend, his significant other, and another friend who does much worse things than enjoying balloons. Other than that it's fair game to anyone online.

Comment

• Asclepio
                • Sep 2018

Just my girlfriend and my best (female) friend, the others just don't need to know what is happening with my sexual life or my tastes in sex.
                Also why do you need to tell your family or normal friends about your sexual behavior? Thats a good way to make feel awkward any friend or family member hahahaha
                A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• globos&bears
                  • Jun 2019

Only witj close friends or partners. I do not have the need to tell everyone, only to people I know if the fetish theme come arround and they ask if I have some, some times I tell.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
                    • Dec 2019

To be clear my family knows due to some mildly embarrassing discoveries during my teen years. They sort of just went “meh” and that was that. Close friends know only when at the time before widespread internet communities I felt like I was very weird and alone; and I think I just needed an affirmation that I wasn’t some sort of freak. Otherwise I don’t launch into conversations with random people to tell them, that would be both odd and pointless.

Comment

• BusterBill
                      Founder, Balloon Buddies
                      • Nov 2016

I've only been out to sex buddies and to long term partners. And oh yeah, to literally thousands of like-minded looners across the planet. As the founder of the Balloon Buddies I obviously discussed my balloon fetish with 3 or 4 thousand other looners over the past 44 years, but these are people who share our interest, so I don't think that counts as "being out".
                      Last edited by BusterBill; 03-09-2020, 17:33.

Comment

• SirSquishy
                        • Mar 2020

Been a looner well over a decade and nobody knows and I would like to keep it that way.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                          • May 2020

I have been into balloons as long as I can remember (age 3-5 so 30+ years). I came out to my wife early in our relationship. Not sure if my parents or sister ever really guessed or cared. A close family friend (basically my second mom) called me out on it once when I was in my early to mid teens. I swear she is part gypsy. I'm a very private person and have very few real friends and I'm not close enough to any of them because I don't trust people and would expect them to bring it up and/or use it against me somehow.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎