Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Skin-on-vinyl boomy noises

Anyone else really like the boomy noises a tight inflatable makes when you slide your skin over it?

Works best with untextured inflatables, naturally. Overinflated or loaded with way too much weight works best, too. And bare bottom or bikini bottom. If you're in the pool, a knee or a heel or a hand will make easy noise, but a buttock or a thigh with a lot of weight into it makes the deepest, loudest noise.

Do that in a pool and I get a lot of "OMG he's going to pop that thing!" looks. That's followed by the amused "Holy crap it actually holds him!" look, which I like to follow up by getting another person on the thing with me. I'd like to be able to pay more attention to people watching as my partner, after I've made a noisy production of getting my big arse on the thing, then pulls me over to the steps, climbs up, and leans over the thing. "OMG she's not getting on it with him, is she?"

I've demonstrated to people that inflatables will hold a lot of weight and they don't need to be delicate with them, but when someone my size makes those boomy noises even the initiated think it's going to blow.

I've seen a nearly 600 pound woman get on an air mattress and I've helped an even larger woman onto one, and the unintentional boomy noises they make are awesome against the smooth top of a big, fully inflated mattress. I've seen a man who weighs more than 500 get on a two-person double ring float with my 440 pound partner, fight with it, and pretty much sink it, and the noise they made was awesome. Brop...boom...pop...foom!

But the loudest noises are made intentionally. I've done that myself, and so has my partner, but I've also seen some largish but ordinary sized women do it on swim rings and air mattresses. Very lovely.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎