Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shawmster
    • Jan 2014

Re: Saliva/Sharing a valve

i love feeling her lifgloss or llipstick on the valve, but not saliva!

Comment

• tkvinyl
      • Feb 2014

My favorite find is a used beach ball, anywhere from 16in to 30in size. I will buy them used on auction web from time to time, and I am sometimes lucky enough to find one in odd places while out and about.

Last summer while driving though downtown I seen the car in front of me run over what looked like a deflated beach ball. I took the risk of stopping in the street, running out, and picking up the poor flat beach ball. My wife thought I was crazy. I threw it in the back seat. I couldn’t wait until later when I was home and could have a look.

It was dirty. I had to clean it up first. What I had rescued was an Intex 24in beach ball with a piece of white tape over a spot. It looked as though someone had tried to patch it at some point, presumably before losing it. They used the wrong type of tape for their crude repair. Who knows if it was intentionally discarded or if it was lost accidentally? I inflated it with an air pump and although it had several small leaks, it was salvageable. I made some repairs and started to play.

To me, this was the find of the summer! It was used, and would have ended up in a landfill, which would have been sad. I saved it, fixed it, and now it is mine! I hope it lasts for years and years.

It is much more exciting playing with a used beach ball like this than to go out and buy a new one. I have no idea who had this beach ball before me. It could have been some attractive young gal. Who knows? It doesn’t matter to me, I am just glad I have it in my collection now.

Eventually I got brave enough to put my own lips on it to inflate. Since it slowly loses air I have to refill while playing. I think I just got lazy and dispensed with the hassle of using the air pump. It is so much faster to just put lips to valve and blow.

Where I live it is very rare to come across a find like this. I wish I lived near a beach and could go walking in search of used beach balls and swim tubes whenever I wanted. I also wish more people sold their used pool toys online rather than disposing of them. I like to repair and keep them.

Comment

• BeachBall
        • Apr 2012

I also really like the idea of blowing up an inflatable that belongs to someone else, that they have been inflating by mouth themselves many times over the years, so it really has the smell/taste of their mouth on it where it's been in their mouth so many times. It really is a huge turn-on.
        BeachBall

Comment

• lilolover82
          • Mar 2014

unless it is a girl and I taking turns inflating a inflatable the answer is no. On the other hand if it is a girl I care about sharing the valve with me then it is a complete turn on.
          Washington State, United States

Comment

• puffy cheeks
            • Nov 2013

wow Beach Ball we have so much in common! I love feeling he siliva in my moth! I have shared vavles with a lot of ppl over the years and omg I was soo turned on it wasn't even funny. I had got an inflatable from someone who didn't want it anymore and man couldn't wait to get home and blow it up. it still did have the taste of her siliva on it and you could smell it a little too! There was another time when I went camping when I was a boy scout, and a friend of mine was going to sleep in a hammock so he didn't need his inflatable bed so I said let me use it. so I took it to the tent and started blowing it up and ya it had the taste of his spit on it. if I remember correctly it tasted like a mixture of coke and tuna fish it was awesome too bad don't have anyone to do it with now that I am older

Comment

• puffy cheeks
              • Nov 2013

with ballons same thing having there spit in m mouth and feeling their air rush in m y mout as well

Comment

• Marzia
                • Aug 2014

My husband like both my saliva and my spits over our inflatables. Sometimes we blowup swim rings sharing the valve and I left a lot of saliva inside it. He likes (excites) earing saliva noise while it enter inside swim ring.

I never inflated a unknown's person inflatable because I think is not hygienic.

In past my husband asked my if I inflate a toy with an other girl. I think is not a problem if she washing her teeth before use the valve. (I think I do that even if she left her saliva on it)

My husband loves where I spit over our inflatables before puncturing them. He excites when I puncture the toy with a pin under my spit and escaping air make bubbles in my saliva.

Personally I have no problems playing with my saliva. Even if I don't think if play as well as my husband's saliva.

Comment

• Balloon&girls
                  • Oct 2013

I took the bat in my house and squeeze all her breath into my lung, and smelling and kissing the value for her saliva ,so fascinating LOL

Comment

• LaylaMoore
                    • Feb 2015

Totally hot if it's a hot girl's saliva...
                    Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!

Comment

• tkvinyl
                      • Feb 2014

Girls - take your beach balls that you inflate, and then bounce on them or pop them. Then sign them and sell them!!!! hot

Comment

• Jkloon
                        • Aug 2013

Yesterday I was at my girlfriends, and while we were "fooling around" she suddenly says "OH MY GOD!!! I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE BALLOONS!!!!" So, she ran off and got them. While we played she blew one of them up, and then deflated it and passed it to me. I put it on my lips and it was soaked with her saliva. It turned me on so much (more than I already was).

Comment

• LeeRider
                          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Jkloon
                          Yesterday I was at my girlfriends, and while we were "fooling around" she suddenly says "OH MY GOD!!! I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE BALLOONS!!!!" So, she ran off and got them. While we played she blew one of them up, and then deflated it and passed it to me. I put it on my lips and it was soaked with her saliva. It turned me on so much (more than I already was).
                          you should have slipped it over yur DICK!!!!

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                            Stretched like space-time
                            • Feb 2018

taking turns in blowing up a balloon is such a turn on to me. It almost feels romantic.
                            Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 26-05-2023, 23:55.
                            And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎