Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Djballbounce
    • Apr 2022

Car Dealership

There's a car dealership I pass frequently on my way to work that has big balloons and was wondering if anyone had experience asking for some? How did yall go about it? How did yall pay for them, or do they give them out?
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: Car Dealership

Usually it’s best to ask them at the end of the day, that’s when they’re talking them down for the day.
    Best to check the loons to make sure they aren’t those pvc inflatables on sticks.
    And when you ask just be chill about it.
    It may be odd for someone to ask for them but they tend not to ask too many questions.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
      • May 2020

The last balloon I asked for from a car dealership was a 36" Tuftex. I was there late at night (after work around 11p) and asked the security guard/employee and he didn't care. Last time I saw any latex balloons at a dealership was probably 18 months ago now. The one time I was denied, the employee was taking massively overinflated Tuftex 36" that had been out for 3 days (massive necks and were still tight) back to pop. They went off like bombs. I wouldn't have been able to untie them and they wouldn't have fit in my car anyways...

Comment

• Seidenki
        • Dec 2016

The car dealerships here went to those plastic bubbles on sticks a few years ago. A couple of months later, they were using balloons again.

Not sure what kind of balloons they usually use here - they're definitely in the 16"-20" range, though. Anything smaller looks puny.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
          • Apr 2021

Yeah I also noticed a lot of the dealerships out here on the east coast of the United States have shifted over to the big, plastic bubble stick things...not that I don't appreciate a good pvc bubble but I just miss seeing all those big, beautiful 17 or 24 inch helium balloons bobbing in the breeze tied to all those brand new cars! I'll always remember the sight of a tiny, cute, little vehicle service agent at a dealership i was shopping at many years ago. She was making her way through the vehicle showroom with an insane cluster of tt24s and tt36s that I assume were going to be tied to the cars on the lot to promote a sale. I swear it was as if the balloons were lifting her of her feet, she must have had a cluster of at least 200 helium balloons!! I wonder if her coworkers had put her up to it,lol I loved the huge, cheesy smile she had on her face as everyone giggled and watched her pass through awkwardly with all the balloons, she was so cute!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎